1.7 Thunder. 51 plate. grey. 46,000 miles

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

safc77777

Hi, i am the second owner of my Thunder the first being a lady who owned it from new, i have owned it from April 2011.

REASON FOR SELLING: I suffered a seizure and fractured two vertabrae in my spine, due to the seizure DVLA have automatically taken my license for a minimum of 12 months.

MOT: 12 Months

TAX: 6 Months

HISTORY: The car has been serviced by Jennings Ford, Washington, Tyne and Wear every 5k which can be confirmed by the service book or with jennings ford.

INTERIOR: The interior is immaculate, leather seats, no scratches, leaks, knocks or rattles. 6 CD multi changer / radio, all carpets are spotless still with the original rear Puma Mats. This car also has a very good alarm system fitted and has two keys in perfect working order. All electrics are fine windows, mirrors etc. As the MOT states all lights are in perfect working order inside and out.

EXTERIOR: This car is in excellent condition as you will see if viewed, i myself can see no scratches, whoever views the car can see themselves and if i have missed a scratch i will apologise now. No signs of stone chips on the bonnet it looks great. The alloys are in mint condition, well looked after by myself and the previous owner. All the tyres are almost brand new with an outstanding tread will not need to be replaced for a very long time.

NEGATIVE: Their is a bubble smaller than the size of a ten pence piece on the passenger rear arch, i did price this before my injury and was quoted £50, when viewed this can be discussed.

1.7L Ford Puma, Thunder, 46,000 miles, £2,095.

If you read this post and do not wish to view please consider passing the info to someone who maybe interested or maybe you could advise me of a place to advertise the car.

I have been really honest when posting this and respect all views from fellow Project Puma Members,

I have given my mobile number and my wifes as an alternative as i may be in hospital.
Bill, 0788 7521245, alternative, 0792 1062147.

Area: Chester le Street, Co Durham.

Standard Features for this model

Body Glass

Electric front windows, Quickclear heated windscreen, Tinted glass, Heated rear window, Side window demist vents, Tailgate wiper with electric wash, 2 speed/variable intermittent/electric front wipers

Brakes

Anti lock brake system + Electronic Brake force Distribution, Low-speed traction control

Driver Aids

Power assisted steering

Driver Convenience

Remote tailgate release

Driver Information

Tachometer, Digital clock, Speedometer, Fuel level gauge, Odometer, Trip recorder, Instrument warning lights

Driving Mirrors

Electric heated + adjustable door mirrors, Dipping rear view mirror, Body colour door mirrors, Internally adjustable door mirrors

Embelishment Trims

Sports instrumentation

Entertainment

Radio/CD 6006

Exterior Body Features

Body colour door handles, Body colour bumpers, Front and rear wheelarch liners, Stainless steel exhaust trim

Exterior Lights
Headlamp levelling, Rear foglights, Halogen headlights, High mounted rear brake light

Heating/Cooling/Ventilation

Air conditioning, 4 speed heater fan, Four adjustable air vents

Interior Features

Cigar lighter, Front door bins, Centre console storage, Glovebox/pen and cupholders, 3 spoke leather steering wheel including horn function, Rear coat hooks, Scuff plates, Simulated leather gear lever/handbrake, Machined aluminium gear lever knob, Tailgate pull down handle, Front stowage pocket, Integral rear quarter panel bottle stowage,

Interior Lights

Map reading lights, Luggage compartment lighting, Illuminated heater controls, Courtesy light - delayed switch off, Interior courtesy light operating from front doors, Theatre dimming interior lights

Safety

Driver airbag, Inertia reel front seatbelts+pretensioners, Inertia reel rear seatbelts, Inertia switch fuel cut off, Side impact door beams

Seats

Height adjustable front seat head restraints, Passenger seat back pocket, Anti submarining sports seats, One piece folding rear seat, Neck rests to rear seats, Driver's seat manual height adjustment, Tipping front seats for access to rear

Security

Immobiliser, Locking fuel filler cap, Visible vehicle identification number, Perimetric anti theft alarm, Remote control central/double locking, High security shielded locks, Audio 'Keycode' anti-theft coding, Removable control panel for audio system

Vanity Mirrors

Passenger sunvisor with vanity mirror

Wheels - Alloy

15" 15 spoke alloy wheels

Wheels - Spare

Steel spare wheel

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from someone soon.

p.s. thanks cherie / Red, i think maybe more than my back has been affected, the logue book states: Puma Thunder / Grey.

It'll help if you can get some photos up (if you're not sure how, e-mail them to one of the admin/mod team and we can help out).

Also, are you sure it's a Thunder? They were only ever silver or grey, and not blue. Have a look here if you're unsure of the details: http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=64" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
However, it has been known for some V5's to incorrectly state that a puma is a Thunder, when it actually isn't.

Although it does say leather seats and 6006 which is suspiciously Thunder

Anyway good luck with the sale as for other advertising platforms, you can put it on PistonHeads for free which might be worthwhile.

Thanks Cherie / Red, i have amended the post, the logue book states Puma Thunder / Grey.

i have tried reading the guidance on how to attach pictures but i'm still unsure, any brief guidance you can post.

thanks for the note on my health

If anyone would like pictures i am happy to send them to a private e mail address if i can't upload onto this post. Interest in the post from several members already.

Thank You

Bill

Photos added as requested. :eek:k: Looks very clean!

3c961a89.jpg

b6825c1e.jpg

7726e348.jpg

dc744a15.jpg

d56f7c28.jpg

f363f7f0.jpg

6f9dc67c.jpg

97ab5a65.jpg

Thanks Cherie,

i suppose it's best to right click picture and save to own pc to view? is that right?

your a diamond and it's appreciated,

bill

This version weren't able to buy in czech rep, so I see them for the first time and I desperately love this design of wheels.I would be very interested in those.

Blimey - that didn't take long. Did it go to someone on here?

Not surprised - looks like a cracking Thunder. I'd have had it off you myself if you weren't the other end of the country!

i put it on gumtree for free yesterday and it sold straight away, no test drive needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back