cobra bucket seat subframes

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deek1182

Pair of Cobra bucket seat subframes for sale. Excellent condition, still have demon tweeks stock code sticker on. £108 ea on demon tweeks - looking for £100 for the pair. Can be posted at buyer expense but these are quite bulky / heavy items so would prefer collection or buyer arranges courier.

Item located in Falkirk, central Scotland.

Call or text me on 07533165888.

Cheers,
Derek

Hi, would ity be possible to ask you what the messurements of the fastening holes are? I have recaro seats,. and the subframes for them cost a fortune, over 250£ a pice, so I'm looking at alternatives to possebly modefy :)

if you would be so kind as to check? :)

the recaro dimensions are 263mm X 406mm (distance between holes front and rear, and left to right) there is also a second hole at the front, about 25mm from the first hole
Adrian

Hi mate. Took a couple of photos and sizes. I can email pics if u pm me ur email?

Bolt hole spacing is 290mm wide x 330mm high when looking from top. There are 4 holes.

These brackets are solid so modifying them to fit other seats will be no prob.

Need them gone so let me know if u think they'll give u a starting point.

Cheers

Hi I'm interested in these too, do they have the seatbelt attachment? Can you post the model code so I can check them? Thanks :)

If u pm ur email I'll send some pics over. Not sure bout seat belt fixing & code. Easiest way is with pics.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back