FOR SALE: FRP Rear Beam Complete with HB Cable - REAR DISCS!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ethanfitz

Hi Everyone, I have a bit of a rarity for sale here... a complete genuine racing puma rear beam i.e disc brakes+ wider!:
RearBeam1_zps8087b201.jpg

RearBeam2_zps406e665d.jpg

RearBeam3_zps6b0bb224.jpg

RearBeam4_zpse756bb0b.jpg

RearBeam5_zps5610c0ea.jpg

RearBeam6_zps44edca0d.jpg

RearBeam7_zps08f5bea6.jpg

RearBeam8_zpse1ff48b4.jpg

RearBeam9_zps33106878.jpg

Poly bushed, widened track (FRP Width) and complete with handbrake cable... It has been stored for a while so the discs have a bit more surface rust on them than in the pics (was saved for a friends puma but that fell through)... it may need a strip down and clean....

I can not guarantee the ABS will work fully as I never had it work on the car it was on... the previous owner pulled the bulb on the clocks and I only found out when I stripped the car!... I did notice a cut abs wire on one of the front sensors so that could have been the issue, but I cant guarantee anything...) I did check the resistance on the sensors when I took it off and as far as I can remember they measured the same + fine.

I am looking for £250 (I am open to sensible offers as I need it gone (just had an offer accepted on a house!))

Collection Only from Brandon Suffolk IP27

About time it went on to a new owner and got some use!!!

Ethan

Latest posts

Back