FRP 96 - Any history known ?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N1X

Apparently FRP 96 has been put up for sale. Does anyone know the car and it's history, please ?

In a word, no. Unless the owner is a member but never identified which car they have, it doesn't seem to be listed in the owners list on any of the Puma forums I'm on.

The registration number is obscured in the advert. I find it rather strange, if you are trying to sell a car, to frustrate a potential buyer from making DVLA and HPI checks.

People are funny about registration numbers being pictured online, I think more for fear of cloning.

I'm with you though, I think if you're selling then it certainly saves questions.

I can check the master list of FRP’s for you, that should ah e the reg on :)

W16OFR was its original plate, donor car built 9/11/99 and registered 11/4/2000. Was a road car with no LSD that was sold to a customer rather than Ford management.

MoT history appears to check out. Not one I’ve looked at or seen before to pass comment I’m afraid.

Hi all, does anybody know the where abouts of this car? I was the 3rd owner from 780miles too 11000 miles over 6/7 years. Would love to get it back and restore it.

Attachments

• IMG_2159.jpeg
    IMG_2159.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back