Hello from Raunds, Northamptonshire

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrbates1

I am having a 1600 Puma delivered that I've just bought blind from Ebay. I had to go to hospital during the sale and at the moment can't drive. So this is probably a ridiculous purchase. At 58 you can take risks.

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your 1600 Puma. Hope you can drive very soon.

I am having a 1600 Puma delivered that I've just bought blind from Ebay. I had to go to hospital during the sale and at the moment can't drive. So this is probably a ridiculous purchase. At 58 you can take risks.
Welcome to puma ownership. I bought a puma the same way as you a few years ago and love the car. I don't live too far away from you as I live near Buckingham. Good luck with your car. I'm sure you'll love it

Welcome to puma ownership. I bought a puma the same way as you a few years ago and love the car. I don't live too far away from you as I live near Buckingham. Good luck with your car. I'm sure you'll love it
Welcome to the group, I live near Oxford, but go to a lot of classic car meets etc. in the Banbury south Northamptonshire and south Warwickshire areas. Next one is this Sunday morning at Banbury Cricket club and there is a decent show in Brackley market place (200+ cars) between Christmas and the New Year. If you're interested message me and I'll give you all the details.

Welcome to the group, I live near Oxford, but go to a lot of classic car meets etc. in the Banbury south Northamptonshire and south Warwickshire areas. Next one is this Sunday morning at Banbury Cricket club and there is a decent show in Brackley market place (200+ cars) between Christmas and the New Year. If you're interested message me and I'll give you all the details.
Hi
Thanks for that. I'm immobile at the moment and can't sit for long periods. Hopefully I'll get the hang of these messages and get back to you. Cheers

Latest posts

Back