Pumabuild Email address??

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gigglebug

Hi all

Does anyone know if Pumabuild have a current email address? The links on the website don't appear to be doing anything. I'm having a bad experience with them concerning an online order which is now coming up for a month (ordered 21st Oct) without any sign's of the goods arriving and it's over a week since a partial refund (£185's worth!) was promised but hasn't been returned and I want to state my intentions in writing rather than with a phone call which will just end up with them saying that they have either been busy or it'll happen in the next couple of day's again. They have only had the decency to contact me once via their own website messaging in the whole month and that was just to say that after a 2 week period that they could no longer get one of the item's I ordered from a supplier. What a rubbish company!!

Many thanks

Or you could do it the old fashioned way, and send a letter by recorded delivery. Even with email, they can claim to have not received it.

Thanks Cherie

I managed to put it in writing through Paypal and the problem is now sorting itself out. To be fair Phil at Pumabuild was apologetic when I spoke to him and as it turns out the parts that were actually available have now turned up but had been delivered to the wrong place. The missing refund was just a case of him making a mistake with my card details but both problems could have been sorted quickly if Pumabuild had even half a clue on how to communicate properly. If they had provided the tracking details for the delivery in the first place I would have know that a) it was on it's way and b) it was in the wrong place (luckily I recognized the name of the person who had signed for it) and if they had contacted me as soon as there was a problem issuing the refund I wouldn't have come to the conclusion that they were fobbing me off again. There was very little communication from them to keep me updated on the order even though they clearly could not fulfill it, 4 weeks to receive anything despite multiple attempts to chase it up is pretty poor to my eyes and I may have cancelled the order immediately if I had know that they didn't actually hold the stock they were selling. Hopefully all's well that ends well but I would definitely think twice about using them again even if they are good value

Latest posts

Back