Breaking Pacific Green 2000 1.7 Now with piccies :-)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
............................................................................................bump.

Not loads but I've edited the first page so it just has the remaining stuff and not the sold stuff on it :thumbs:

Hi mate,

I'm interested in a few things. Is the rad leak free and fairly good in terms of fins?

What I'm mainly looking for is the inicator stalk, the nut cover caps from the wipers and also the clips that hold the bulkhead trim in place. Pissy little bits I know but do you have them?

I'll take a look at the rad tomorrow as I haven't seen it for a while. It was most definitely leak free on the car however iirc there was some deformation of the fins on the bottom. I'll take some piccies for you.

Nut covers for the wipers I don't have but iirc ones from Vectras or another Vauxhall also fits.

You would have to show me which bulkhead clips you mean.

I have two sets of indicator stalks. 1) My original set of my first Puma which didn't self cancel in one direction (cant remember which)

2) A replacement stalks which did self cancel in both directions but which had a problem with the hazard flasher in as much as pressing the button on top of the stalks didn't flash the hazards but if you also apply a turn signal with the stalks at the same time the hazards do work. I don't now remember which is which so both are for sale for £10 the two sets plus postage.

I need:
Set of driveshafts
Front top grille
Rear beam spacers
Brake calipers
Headlight parts
Door rubbers
Headlight levelling switch
..... :roll:

And what is the 'loom' you have listed for £20? Engine or interior? Ta

Thanks for that. Don't worry about the rad I don't think I need one for sure yet, and I might just buy a new indicator stalk.

Thanks for the info, oh is the boot matt nice and clean and stain free?

Not after that trip to dispose of the rolled up carpet...

4fa3a13606b0e1e12a1a26a38d84525e55f8f2be.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back