2002 Grey Thunder parts

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CherryVimto

On Saturday 30th I will start pulling my Thunder apart so will have a few parts available.

So nobody wastes their time asking for things I'm keeping, this is what will NOT be available:
Engine & gearbox plus all associated parts inc. aux belt, pumps, mounts, wiring, sensors etc.
Driveshafts
Wishbones, ARB, rear beam or any associated rubber mounts/bushes or any other suspension parts
Front brakes (ST) inc. pads, discs & braided lines
ECU
Wheels
Front & rear lights inc. rear fogs, boot brake light and associated HID or LED bulbs/kits
Digi dials (speedo etc.)
Exhaust (centre and rear box)
Heater matrix
Radiator
Possibly fuel tank and pump

Parts that I will not sell due to their aged/rusty condition:
Front wings

Parts available:
Leather interior inc. door and rear panels, the little covers behind the handles and ALL screw clovers, not perfect but still in tidy condition. Rear seats will need a bit of stitching done as some of it has opened/come away. £40 collection only

Head lining - has additional light for the rear seat area which I will include fitted with white LEDs. £10 collection only

Dashboard - has small 5mm hole on the top where I mounted a sensor for the automatic headlights. £10 collection only

Doors - pretty good condition and will include everything attached to it except the door cards - £10 each collection only

Front bumper - I have cut part of it out for the intercooler but that is behind the black plastic part that runs across the front. I've also cut a section out of, and put two holes in the lower part of that black strip. Split in the lower drivers side. Useable if the front plastic strip is replaced. Has not got the lower rubber strip fitted but I can provide that too if needs be. £FREE as it's been molested by me. Collection only

Rear bumper - has small/knock in the middle bottom and a small dent above the number plate recess. Reasonable condition otherwise. £FREE as I recently damaged it. Collection only

Carpet - has wear mark on left side of drivers side/area. £5 collection only

Front pillar covers. £6 posted within UK

Boot carpet - black. £6 posted within UK

Boot side covers/trim - black. £5 for the pair collection only

Parcel shelf - black. £10 collection only

Original front brake Callipers. Good working order with rubber hoses, no pads or discs. £20 delivered within UK

All items will be in Gosport, Hampshire with collection from there. I have put the larger/bulky items as collection only, but I'm happy to meet half way providing it's not a ridiculous distance and a contribution towards fuel can be made.

I've only got pictures of the seats at the moment, but if anyone want pictures of anything specific, I'll post them up.

If there is anything I've not listed that you may need/be interested in please post on here or send me a PM. If I do reply telling you it's not available because it's either beyond economical use/repair or I'm keeping it, then I unreservedly apologise now... I can't think of everything.

5AC9ACD3-F22A-43D6-A484-30A99306F202_zpstr8cmmqf.jpg

35FDD316-5A67-4BA6-8047-CD7810517840_zpsuqv8smby.jpg

CA066245-1184-45ED-9B6F-799EE6C1B5DE_zpsnkicdvhu.jpg

01430DC9-03A2-4CF6-8E8C-38AEACE8DC97_zps9jlbvwds.jpg

679A378E-92BD-43A7-ACF3-9E9FD8AC8E72_zpsvijiaayq.jpg

51884993-8ED1-4EA7-97BE-6B20114A388C_zpssbmkkxnf.jpg

Dent in seat base caused by kids booster seat but will disappear

C98C58A1-35FA-4CC5-B38B-33C443D66835_zpsn3b6ksmn.jpg

C362238A-D2B5-4DFF-8191-D64FA2C21CD1_zpsux3nhdgq.jpg

Hello, are you selling the headlights from this car, i am looking for the drivers side headlight

Hallo, if not too late - do You still ,maybe have rear speaker "holder boxes"? if so - i'd be prepared to take them...
Thanx

Latest posts

Back