Breaking (sightly modified) 2001 1.7 ALL PARTS AVALIABLE!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ethanfitz

Breaking my 1.7 2001 puma (originally a thunder edition i believe)

I have finally managed to get the broken locking wheel nuts off so i can put this advert up and start selling bits now....

Breaking due to a BIG rust bill (among a few other things), but engine etc in good working order ...

All parts are available, i will post pics of things as i get round to taking them off, if you want anything specific that i haven't posted a pic off please let me know.

I am located in Suffolk (IP27) for collections of any parts (please arrange with me first), any prices listed are NOT including postage unless i state otherwise...

And finally the motor being broken up :-(

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

I may list parts on ebay also (for slightly more due to the fees) after they are up here that is.

Most proceeds and experience gained from breaking this car will go towards keeping my FRP in great condition :grin:

Some parts already removed and for sale are:

Full leather interior £100 ono
image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

Some marks on the plastics, also some door clips are missing. it has all the screw covers present. Button surrounds are orange but if you are swapping for a standard interior they are easy to swap over for stock silver ones. Leather is in great condition with a small bit of wear on the drives side as seen in the pics.

e-tech Strut Brace Upper front £40 ono
Rear strut brace £35 ono

Both £70 ono
image.php

image.php

Great condition the rear one may need a rub down and paint, (unless you like the way it was painted that is).

Lots more to come.... message me if you want anything :eek:k:

PM'ed ... sorry for the late reply was away for a long weekend...

back now and i will hopefully get round to stripping more bits of the car soon :roll:

all parts available still

Really nice car shame it has to be stripped. I need a exhaust flexi and rear shock can u give me price?

What is the mileage on the engine? And price. My bottom end has just gone.

Dannyeff said:
Really nice car shame it has to be stripped. I need a exhaust flexi and rear shock can u give me price?

It is yer :cry: looks really nice from the outside, the problem is its like swiss cheese underneath :roll:

Don't think i can help you with the parts im afraid... it has a race tube attached to a standard CAT (which has the flexi bit built in) so no separate exhaust flexi and it is was also running coilovers so no standard shocks... sorry

how much for coilovers then :D and if you can get a picture of the exhaust that would be great

after using google i see your near london :( shame i couldnt pick the stuff up! let me know about coilovers ... would set my puma off nicely

Im not that close to London, im probably about an hour and a half away.... i think there is a Brandon in London as well though... just in case this is the town im in:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...2!3m1!1s0x47d830935409d72d:0x3964e4acb26df4cf

I will be getting the coilovers off on the weekend, then i can see the full condition and set a price. i will also get a pic'y of the exhaust for you then, when its all up in the air :eek:k:

Could i get a better picture of the rear lower fog lights? and a price?

Would you be willing to sell just the strings and toggles off the parcel shelf?

Hia buddy, shame you have to break the car you have obviously put alot of time and effort into her.

can you quote me for posting the mud guards to HX4 9AY please?

Alex

all right... i should be up to date with my PM's now sent everyone that was after something above messages...

People who are waiting on the coilovers i am really sorry but you will have to wait a while longer....
I have managed to get the fronts off but the bolts that connects the rears to the rear beam are stuck :-( im looking into getting an impact gun as i just cant get any leverage under the car...

unless anyone else has any other suggestions???

let me know if you want anything :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back