Strut Brace and Zetec-S Alloy

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cibbie

Strut Brace SOLD

Fiesta Zetec-S alloy wheel (not Thunder alloy- see below) complete with Nankang Ultra Sport NS-II with plenty of tread left on it. Wheel is presentable not perfect scratch next to wheel nut holes some kerbing, weights seem to be missing so may need to get it balanced. I bought it with the intention of using it as an alloy spare for my thunder but has been in my garage since I bought it just over a year ago. Will do as a spare for Puma (but offset will be incorrect) REDUCED £5

Collection only from Chester or by arrangement can get them moved to Holmes Chapel Cheshire (2 mins off Junction 17/18 M6)

Damnit Stu I wanted both!

Still I'm interested in the strut brace. If it could find its way to Holmes Chapel it would be great as it's much closer to me.

Now for the tricky part - would you take £15?

Oh by the way Cib,
is this deffo a Thunder wheel (ET34)?
the Fiesta Zetec-s looked the same but was a different offset.
Cheers, Stu..

In fact. I have just had a good look at this wheel.

See the `lip` around the middle part of the wheel just outside where the wheel nuts are.
Thats where the center cap sits...

Now for the bad news. Series 1 Zetec-s wheels had center caps.
Series 2 Zetec-s AND Puma Thunder didnt have center caps. This one is a Fiesta wheel and no good to me mate.
Try offering it to the fizzy guys...

not the best pic but you can see the smooth center section around the nuts..

sorry mate, not for me..

lol not quite..

I have a bit of a kink regarding our standard wheels.
They are unique to our car thanks to the offset
Some other Fords used the same styles (F1 and Thunder) but not in ET34

I have handled a good few wheels and am on a quest to work out which one is best..
So far the F1 is winning but I need to get my hands on a thunder wheel to complete the set!
the search continues...

My Puma came with the F1 wheels from new, plus a catalogue full of other Ford extras, but because the plastic split rim nuts made refurbing the wheels difficult I now have complete sets of nine-spoke and Thunder wheels for the car.

Wow! Well you learn something new every day this is indeed a zetec-s wheel with different offset (just been in to take a pic) had no idea there was any difference sorry stu!

Got an image of Columbo now turning and saying "Just one more thing"...

TGPlayer1 said:
Damnit Stu I wanted both!

Still I'm interested in the strut brace. If it could find its way to Holmes Chapel it would be great as it's much closer to me.

Now for the tricky part - would you take £15?

Have PM'd you

Both Items still for sale. Demon Tweeks have the same part number for OMP strut brace for FRP and the 1.7 so I take it this will fit standard 1.7. New one might look better but will cost best part of £90

Wheel still for sale... if you have original steel wheel under your puma chances are it will be a rotten mess by now, better to have an alloy spare ;-)

Please allow for a few days to shift items to preferred pick up location.

Back