ProjectPuma Christmas Meal - 17th December

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystalpuma

I would like to invite you all to the ProjectPuma Christmas Meal. This will be held in Milton Keynes at Giraffe at 7.30pm in honour of Colin (Bok), a much-loved former member of the club.

Sorry for the lack of flexibility with the dates - the 17th is the date both supersonic and I can do. If lots of people prefer a different date maybe I can work something out (i.e. tell him he can't come :lol:).

Oh, and please wear something YELLOW!

Confirmed attendees:

1. Vix 'n Kevin
2. Dal 'n Cherie
3. Zara - £10 deposit paid to [email protected]
4. Spike - £10 deposit paid to [email protected]
5. Steavie x2 - £20 deposit paid to [email protected]
6. evilrob - deposit paid to [email protected]
7. Neil - deposit paid to [email protected]
8. Scott (patch) - deposit paid to Vix

Address:
>Giraffe MK<
39 - 41 Silbury Arcade Centre
Milton Keynes
MK9 3AG

Directions from J14 of M1

Location in wider area

cool im interested. My brother is in MK so could combine it to a visit to see him. Might have to find somewhere to stay that night though as it would be a bit cheeky to pitch up at like midnight LOL, i dont know him that well yet!!

I have provisionally booked a table for 8 people for 7.30pm at MK giraffe (will confirm address in first post). We need to provide £10 deposit per head plus choose our meals in advance. We can choose from the Christmas and normal menus, which are being emailed to me tomorrow so I shall get these to you after that.

Once you have seen the menus you can confirm whether you are coming and I will pay the deposit on your behalf.

Thanks for all your efforts with this Vix!

Should be a great night :eek:k:

I may come along, is there space...will check with partner if she wants to come too, she likely will...all depends if we have anything else planned...but would be good to chat to some other puma people...

I would def be up for it but first need to check plans with the other half and get back :eek:k:

ok looking foirward to it now...booked...anywhere we can go dancing after...

At the moment there is a premier Inn (milton keynes south) for £29 , but is 7miles away. closer ones are £50+

Novotel, within a mile, is £40, with free parking

:O Tempted. Bit strapped for cash at the moment though and will have to ask my gf first.

Latest posts

Back