Puma Keychain

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want!

I bought one very similar off eBay a few years should but it's long since vanished.

Any idea how I can get some? My Dutch is none existent!!

Here's the auto-translation:

The : Ford puma:logo key is then specifically as a souvenir to the "Puma Drivers Zealand tour in 2008" in a limited edition of 45 pieces made ​​by "Iceman." This beautiful keychain is for everyone ordered. Including eye is the ring about 90mm long, is laser cut from 3mm thick industrial stainless steel, and then one by one deburred and matt polished. hager key cost / Keychane price € 5.00 for Puma Drivers Members / Puma Drivers members € 6.00 for NON Members / Non members Puma Drivers Delivery / shipping costs: The Netherlands; € 1.25 within Europe; € 1.75 Insured send / insured ship peng The Netherlands € 8.75 within Europe € 14.30 For orders / please mail; [email protected] . . Clearly state your name and address Transfer the amount to account, IBAN number; NL 03 RABO 0146 5282 98 att Puma Drivers BIC number; RABONL2U Rabobank Nuth stating Puma Key. , the key will be sent once payment is received. You will get a confirmation e-mail. Administration Puma Drivers

You could order one by sending them an email on this email address : [email protected]
probably you should get in contact with Martin he will send u more details on it.
Prices : 6 euro for NON-Pumadrivers.nl members
Shipping will depend u should get contact with them.

Well i thought there would be some interest in it thats why i shared it and it is also good for them so maybe they can expand their club.

Martin (pumamartin) is a member here as well, if you want to PM him:
http://www.projectpuma.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

well didn't know he was on here until you and he said it haha.
and the keychain is from very good quality and it is an absolute must have :grin:

looks good, but it's missing something.

527094_10151433312505596_981837124_n.jpg

Back