White Puma for sale

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catweasel

My son is interested in this advert. Does anyone have any info particularly regarding colour and mileage ?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/used-cars/ford/puma/used-ford-puma-1-7-3dr-chingford-fpa-201501300562827?logcode=p" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They were never done in white as far as I'm aware. Also at the mileage the price seems a bit cheap. It looks lovely but I would go over it extremely carefully.

Whats with the miniature pictures for gods sake?

Well white is a non standard colour and I would be wondering why someone would spray a very low mileage car a non standard colour.

Mileage can be checked out on the VOSA website if you have the details off the log book or maybe MOT to input.

It came out of the factory pacific green.

From etis:

Puma 1997-2001, Zetec 1.7 EFI, Pacific Green Med Solid

VIN Number: WF0CXXGAEC1B18980
Registration Number: YR51OMJ
First Registration Date: 13.02.2002
Registration Country: GB
Primary Features
Build Date: 22.05.2001
Vehicle Line: Puma 1997-2001
Body Style: 3 Door Coupe
Version: Series 10
Engine: Zetec 1.7 EFI
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual Transaxle - B5/IB5
Drive: RHD FWD
Axle Ratio: 3.82
Emission: 2000 EEC (EEC 7)
Air Conditioning: Manual Air Conditioning
Territory: (+)"GB"
Paint: Pacific Green Med Solid
Interior Colour: Medium Dark Graphite
Interior Fabric: Chrome/Twill

These is the only white ones I,ve seen(picture is at Silverstone) don,t know if they were factory painted though and of course they were the early model

I rang the fella, something didn't feel right.
Was a one lady owner, was a green car.Mileage is low, maybe used for the school run or something.Bought at an auction, rusty sills and arches, his words. Was then welded not filled (he thinks), and sprayed in a Land Rover white colour.
Probably bought the car cheap, and now wants 2k for it. No guarantee to the quality of the work carried out, and what really put me off, only one key and thats not the remote one!
There must be better value out there. Buy your own rust bucket and spray it, it would be cheaper no?

Back