Someones telling porkies!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oilburner

Correct me if I'm wrong but that ain't a Thunder! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220877694088#ht_500wt_949" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not keen on the interior at all!According to ETIS built on 17/5/2001 but not registered till 28/10/2002! But definately not built with a leather interior!

If your gonna tell a lie TELL A BIG ONE! :grin:

Mines green it must be a thunder as well :eek:

I think this was a dealer special edition which they dubbed a 'Lightning'. At around the time the Thunder was released from Ford.

Has the same basic specification as the Thunder i.e. with the addition of leather seats and the 6006 6CD player.

Didn't know you could get beige in a puma? never seen that before, has someone had the interior re trimmed?

Lol reminds me of a millenium that was for sale on ebay the other day. The owner was pretty adamant that the millenium edition was the only puma model to have the 1.7 engine fitted.

I had many chats recently with a guy who advertised a completely standard car on that auction site as a Thunder / Black edition Hybrid made by Ford. :?

Back