What ecu do i have

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwighet

Lads My puma is a 98 model..
manufacture date is 08/06/1998.
Any idea what ecu I have??

Thanks

Could be 'Dive', do you have a green and blue lamba sensor at the rear of your engine bay?

Probably a DUDE or MUFF on a '98

Ok then..So it could be one of three..

What do I need to be looking for to determine which one it is...
Shall I take some pics?
Thanks

You'll need to remove the ECU to see what name it's got, to be sure.

Passenger footwell, under the dash by the hinge side of the door. Upper left side of dash.
There are two rivets that you'll need to drill out to be able to remove the cradle/cage. The ECU will then pull down.
The name label is on the plug/connector end which will be facing downward so you won't need to totally pull the ECU out to read it.
The cradle/cage can be secured back with small nuts & bolts or a couple of zip ties through the holes.

CherryVimto said:
You'll need to remove the ECU to see what name it's got, to be sure.

Passenger footwell, under the dash by the hinge side of the door. Upper left side of dash.
There are two rivets that you'll need to drill out to be able to remove the cradle/cage. The ECU will then pull down.
The name label is on the plug/connector end which will be facing downward so you won't need to totally pull the ECU out to read it.
The cradle/cage can be secured back with small nuts & bolts or a couple of zip ties through the holes.
That's perfect...thanks mate.
Will give me something to do today.

Thanks a million.

Latest posts

Back