2015 Trackday meets?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trublustu

Hi all.
Following on from the successful thread I started a year back,
here`s a new thread for 2015!

I`ve been watching the dates for next year start appearing on the trackday websites
and Circuit Days have just released some early 2015 dates.
Their prices are frozen until 1st Jan :grin:
I am seriously looking at their Oulton Park open pit lane on the 21st Febuary for £120!!!
http://circuit-days.co.uk/event_info.asp?id=533" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(its £150 in the new year)

Along with PumaJays, #trackaddict Rockingham trackday on the 8th March.
http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=26161" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I can see next year starting to plan itself...

Does anyone fancy meeting up on track?
That`s not just to other track addicts, it`s an invitation to anyone who`d like to come and see what its all about.
Maybe even bag a passenger ride :wink:
Stu..

Hi Guys,
The #trackaddict day has the potential to be a cracking Puma get together.
Rockingham is quite accessible and I hope a few of the southern based track day enthusiasts do make it.
I appreciate its a bloody long way to places like Oulton and Cadwell etc just as Brands and Castle Coomb are a trek for myself and the northern based lads.
And it would be great to meet up with a few of you guys. (even if it's just us three!)
I'll be booking just as soon as I can..

Pretty sure we can't make Rockingham and I'm thinking our first one will be sometime in March but haven't given it much thought yet.

Was thinking about this http://www.opentrack.co.uk/croft-circuit/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In no particular order,
my 2015 wish list is...

Oulton Park
Rockingham
Cadwell Park
Donington Park
Croft
Angelsey
Mallory Park
Silverstone
and as a trek - Knockhill

Croft in July sounds good Nick.

Nice one.

Even if your not able to get out on track then it would still be great to see as many of you there as possible and im sure there will be opportunities to go out as a passenger for a ride

well definately doing Oulton my favourite track. Croft and Donnington 2 on the to do list - might have a bash at Teeside Autodrome and Cadwell is always a must

Im hoping to be at Cadwell next year, but in the time attack series...

I also want to go back to Donington as its my local track

First one booked :grin:

Oulton 21st Feb, with Circuit Days.

I used them at Angelsey last year and found them professional and beginner friendly
(there was a BMW compact that span and span I the morning, but they sat him down, talked him round and by the end of the day he was bashing lap after lap).
Should be good at Oulton

Just need to save up for the #trackaddict gig at Rockingham.
Plus I may have found a cheap Cadwell (£109opl) at the end of March ;-)

I've just had confirmation that I have the time off to do Cadwell Park 26/3/15.
Its a Thursday, but at £109 its a great price.

How is the #trackaddict, Rockingham gig looking? I really should book this one soon too..

What's the Anglesey details Stu? I know i could look myself but i'm a lazy bugger.

It's been years since i went round that track, it's a cracking place, and if it's late in the year enough (spring onwards) i should have my new engine in and can actually use my car properly for once.

Also i may pop to the Oulton one, but only as a spectator.

I've nothing planned for Angelsey yet, but will definitely be there larer this year.
I plan my trackays by looking when i can afford one and what's available, I'll flag up each trip on this thread.
As for Oulton on the 21/2, its be great to meet any forum members who'd like to see what its all about!

Heres another March trackday I`ll be at
http://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/trackday/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=965itemid&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Its Cadwell Park on thursday 26th March.
£109 OPL theres 4 in my group paid and booked already!

so thats
Oulton Park 21/2
Rockingham 08/3
Cadwell Park 26/3
getting giddy :lol:

trublustu said:
I've just had confirmation that I have the time off to do Cadwell Park 26/3/15.
Its a Thursday, but at £109 its a great price.

How is the #trackaddict, Rockingham gig looking? I really should book this one soon too..

#TrackAddict Is looking good so far, still plenty of spaces to be had but the cars that have/are booking on are mega!

Should be a few of the UK Time Attack guys attending as well so theres a chance for a passenger ride in some seriously quick cars.

Hello Jay

How many people booked on to the Track Addict day in March at Rockingham? I'm hoping to get booked on this week! :grin:

not sure of exact numbers but there is still plenty of space availble!

Be good to see you there! I feel a race coming on!

Latest posts

Back