RS Combe 2013 - 6th July

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bentleya

RS Day Castle Combe 2013

This Years Castle Combe’s event will take place on Saturday 6th July 2013, gates will be open 7AM – 5PM.

This years stand is not associated with the Racing Puma Owners, This a Racing-Puma.co.uk Stand. This is due to me personally not being welcome at the Owners Club anymore.

The Parade Lap is open to Racing Puma only and will cost £5.00. This needs to be paid in Cash on the day.

We need to get everyone’s tickets in advance and the the deadline is 20th June.

Children under 16 go free.
Tickets will be at £10 per person.

Payment for tickets would be preferably via PayPal, or via Bank Transfer. Payment will be accepted up until 20th June, as we will be booking the tickets shortly after. So all payment must be processed by then!

Please PM me for PayPal and Bank Transfer details, as well as any other details you need!

Details we need for tickets:

Full Name + Guest names
Forum User Name
Registration Plate

Meet location is yet to be finalized, but i will let everyone know before hand.

Attendance List:

Ian - (FRP 062) - Paid
Aaron & Lottie - (FRP 190) - Paid
Tom - (Some sort of Ford)
Warren - (Cosworth Puma) - Paid
Rob - (Puma) - Paid
Ross - (Focus ST) - Paid
Dal - (Focus ST) - Paid
Cherie - (Fiesta ST) - Paid

Guys please make sure you wear & bring plenty of sun cream and an umbrella as past years we have been slightly sizzled! And drenched in Plenty of water!

Hi
Is there track time available on this day and if so how much & for how many laps?

mrpantz83 said:
is this for frp`s only or can any puma go also will there be track time

Bentleya said:
RS Day Castle Combe 2013

This Years Castle Combe’s event will take place on Saturday 6th July 2013, gates will be open 7AM – 5PM.

Unlike other years, this year non RPOC members are welcome as well as all Ford Vehicles but FRP’s ONLY for the Parade Lap.

The stand is open to any Ford Vehicle, there is normally track time available but you will have to sort this out yourselves.

Attendance List Updated :).

when do you want money for this? ive got a job at the moment so i will be putting money away over the next few months in case its only temporary so that i can go to a few shows this year regardless.

also is my puma fat enough to pass off as a silver FRP for the parade? lol.

You can send me the money anytime from now to 24th May. I'm still waiting to hear back to if we are having parade lap, if we are i don't think there is to much of an issue with you being aloud.

At the end of the day, it's a small bit of fun with money going to charity. The more people the better???

Bentleya said:
Just like last year we would like to bring everyone together with the FRP’s, we will be holding a small competition between us lot judging these categories:

General cleanliness (Including interior)
Originality
Paint finish quality (e.g swirls & holograms etc … paint chips won’t count!)
No expense spared

These will be as marks out of 10 per category and there will be 1 overall winner (prize TBC).
Might as well just give Vas his prize now, tbh. :-D

evilrob said:
Bentleya said:
Just like last year we would like to bring everyone together with the FRP’s, we will be holding a small competition between us lot judging these categories:

General cleanliness (Including interior)
Originality
Paint finish quality (e.g swirls & holograms etc … paint chips won’t count!)
No expense spared

These will be as marks out of 10 per category and there will be 1 overall winner (prize TBC).
Might as well just give Vas his prize now, tbh. :-D

LOL, he does keep his FRP very shiny

Not necessary Rob, I'm going down to Kent at the end of March to give Alan and 241 a good clean. We are also re doing a lot of the underneath.

At the moment Ross, Warren is coming in the Cosworth Puma and has paid up. I'm surprised more people are not interested in this show.

I'm surprised too, its a really good show, plenty to see and do there, including track time if wanted.

I'll be there one way or another... 2, maybe 3 options at the moment!

No problem Ross, I'll try and catch up with you if your not on our stand. I tried to find you a few times last year, but every time I went to the Rally for Heroes stand you was gone.

Bentleya said:
No problem Ross, I'll try and catch up with you if your not on our stand. I tried to find you a few times last year, but every time I went to the Rally for Heroes stand you was gone.

yer, they do let us have a look about! I was probably at the RPOC stand lol

Latest posts

Back