Essex Puma Meet - Saturday 10th May 2014

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bentleya

Essex Mini Meet 10th May 2014

More information will be available in the coming days, just need to get it all started so you can get this into your diaries.

Just planning a small mini meet before the 2014 show season kicks off, a drive though the Essex countryside followed by photos and meal after for those who are interested.

Date: Saturday 10th May
Time: 12-Whenever
Meeting Point: Lorry park at Boreham Interchange (CM2 5PY)

Interested Members;

Sparx
PumaHammer
grayfox
paulsmiffy
trueblue
Scott134
adampuma

potential 8 peeps so far! I'm going to try and get a dash/windscreen mounted vid camera for this and also for recording track time.

I'm up for this, in principle - hopefully work won't stitch me up again like last year. :thumbs:

I know its a long shot but is there ANY chance this can be moved to the Sunday..? I've got the Sunday the 11th off and not sure i'll be able to swap it because some of my colleagues have holidays booked...

Is there any reason the Saturday in particular was chosen..?

Sunday would be better for me too, as I'm unlikely to get the Saturday off! No worries if not though. :grin:

Sunday would be best for me also. So if it is changed to sunday, you can add me to the list.

Latest posts

Back