Ford Fair - 3rd August - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cartman said:
Hi guys. does anyone know where I might get a chanse to clean my car real quick before we enter the track?? I'm cleaning it before I leave, but I stil have about 2000km to drive :)

There is a petrol station round the corner from the meet location with a jet wash.

seeing as there was space on the 16.20 and 17.00, I'll see you there, but not planning on arriving to early as although have long weekend off, working nights into nights

Cherie said:
It's about bloody time you showed your face at FF!

I went 2 years ago, what do you people want from me!!

Now... do i book a track session?? hmmmm... :wink:

Although after looking, its only really advanced groups thats left, that could be very fun!!

I was gonna book track time, but the DVLA currently have my licence - had to send it off to update my address :(

As always, if anybody has a ticket that they can't use, I'd like to buy it. If not I'll pay on the gate. I need to break my Ford Fair demons, 3rd time lucky, hopefully I'll be able to drive there and drive he without assistance and my car in one piece this time!

Lol, the curse of Erroll at Ford Fair :lol: you'll be fine this time mate, you made it to and from bedford in one piece!! :eek:k:

ive done about 1400 miles so far and relatively trouble free, went to Combe & back a few weeks ago. But Ford Fair is different, if something is going to happen, thats the place it will happen!! :?

You've still got a couple of days to order tickets through the Ford Fair website at a cheaper rate than paying on the gate.

PumaNoob said:
Woo hoo, the cancellation god's smile upon me once more! I'll PM you mate thanks.
Would be really nice to see your Puma in real life.

Mine on the other hand is not in a pristine condition atm.. Tried to repaint the left rear quarter myself.. Didn't turned out that well, paint is matt and dull and a polish didn't help..

I'm a bit ashamed because of that.. :( - Need a professional paint in the future I think. :cry:

That's the good thing about ford fair, there's space for every level of ford, regardless of how good or bad it may be. Mine is far from pristine, the main thing is it puts a huge smile on my face!!

A Puma said:
I'm a bit ashamed because of that.. :( - Need a professional paint in the future I think. :cry:

Ha... Wait till you see mine, covered in dents and scuffs, how it looks doesnt bother me, its how it makes you feel!

Well if it makes you feel any better Pumba's flaking away with the rust...!

Tom's currently welding her up to get her through the MOT on Saturday... cutting it fine!! :lol:

There's no other way to cut it, I'm only just starting the prep work today. It wouldn't be a car show without the week of late nights leading up to it, it's tradition.

Latest posts

Back