Ford Fair - 3rd August - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will drag the gazebo out this week too. Does anyone want me to bring a spare fold out chair?? Ive got the gas stove and pans etc so if people want to burn some burgers they are more than welcome. I will have an extensive stockpile of food anyway but feel free to burn your own lol.

We've got a couple of chairs we can bring, if we remember to get them out of the garage roofspace. I'll also find out my Ford beach windbreaker thing, whether or not it gets used is another matter.

Don't forget to have your car all shiny to be in with a chance of wining the car of the show trophy!

220420111514.jpg

9966311b.jpg

Alex and Simon have also made this years Racing-Puma.co.uk "best Puma" and "best FRP" trophies using the pistons from Macs blown engine and these will also be up for grabs.

Dal said:
Don't forget to have your car all shiny to be in with a chance of wining the car of the show trophy!

Rule me out for that one!

Ive got some matte black rattle cans laying around so I might tart the wheels up abit!

There's a wooden spoon for the worst too ;)

Sjoerd said:
Do you guys know of a good B&B for Saturday night? Preferably nearby the location that we meet? Thanks.
You might struggle at this short notice as anything within a few miles usually gets booked up pretty quick. If your happy with a short half hour motorway blast then look a bit further out and you can usually find something within 40 miles thats not too expensive.

So lookimg forward to this :) only hope you won't be to disapoimted when you se mine... if I had the time, and Money I would redo the rear Arches before leavimg, as they are not Perfect to say the least... pumaspeed rear arces are to soft and flexy... :( the rest is preaty deasent thoug :)

A trophy would be cool, I'm already out though, The long journey from the Netherlands will make it dirtyy :pose2: - Might bring some cleaning things to clean it a little bit and wash it the day before FF in a washbox (don't know if that exists in the UK)

Anyways, Already looking forward to Sunday the 3rd! ;)

Bentleya said:
Alex and Simon have also made this years Racing-Puma.co.uk "best Puma" and "best FRP" trophies using the pistons from Macs blown engine and these will also be up for grabs.
Will hopefully get some pictures up in the next day or so :grin:

Frankenpuma..

P1010337.jpg

..runaway winner. Or is that loser?

:thumbs:

Would anyone have the room in their cars or a van to keep my speedlines safe while I'm on track?

Be going out first thing in the morning so half 8 briefing I think, if not its an easy decision not to bring my track wheels (they're not road legal ya see)

grayfox said:
Would anyone have the room in their cars or a van to keep my speedlines safe while I'm on track?

Be going out first thing in the morning so half 8 briefing I think, if not its an easy decision not to bring my track wheels (they're not road legal ya see)

You can stick them in mine, got no interior so it's pretty roomy.

Wicked, cheers mate, are u conveying from Tescos early that morning, if not what time u getting to the stand?

Latest posts

Back