Ford Fair - 3rd August - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherie

<< click for more info

No other single Marque show dominates the market place like Ford Fair. Being the biggest of its kind within Europe, and with a 27 year heritage; we constantly deliver new and exciting consumer experiences. Supported by 100’s of leading after market brands, hundreds of clubs, Ford UK and the UK’s two biggest Ford magazines, this show is a true celebration of the “Blue Oval”.

This year, Neil's going to be posted away somewhere or other, so this year I'm doing the organising. What have I let myself in for?! :roll:

It's a Ford only show, and as usual its Pumas only on our stand.

Tickets will be handed out in person on the morning of the show at the meet point.

For any spare tickets or cancellations, please notify me as soon as possible, and I will organise their reallocation.

Paid:

Cherie & Dal
Cartman (2 tickets)
paulsmiffy (2 tickets)
Sjoerd
Bentleya (2 tickets)
BigAl
748 (2 tickets)
CherryVimto
Sparx
A Puma Brian' (2 tickets)
Steavie
Trublustu (2 passes & tickets)
Blue3
TGPlayer1
Russv
evilrob
crispy1980 (2 passes & tickets)
grayfox
The Arch Bishop (2 tickets)
Darren Greenhalgh (2 passes & tickets)
4spark2007
GingerTom
Pumajay
Big Boy Al
Pumanoob
ethanfitz

Meet Point Details: http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=164&t=25514

I'll help obviously :pose2:

Oh, and I suppose I'd better come along too..

I'll be there again with 'his n hers' pumas, so 2 tickets and 2 stand passes for me please. Looking forward to it :)

Payment details will be up in the new year.

your stand looked good last year guys will be sure to look in

Ok. I'm not 100% shure I wil stil have mine when the time comes around as it is for sale, (even thou I don't want to sell it)... But I have wanted to go to ford fair for 13 years now, so count me inn for 2 tickets, and 1 car :)

If you want Cartman, come down to Netherlands, stay for a day or something and then join us on the drive to the UK. Doing it in 1 day will surely be too much for you i'd think!

:) deal :) mac :)

As for the jurney, I'm not shure how we wil do it yet, but we wil defenetly make a jurney out of it :)

Boo and hiss, I can't go that weekend as it's my stag weekend, oh well il be having fun anyway!

Latest posts

Back