Trax Show - 7th September - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherie

This ‘season finale’ brings together the finest club cars, the biggest automotive brands, and the most engaging experiences and non-stop track action on the Silverstone circuit. TRAX continues to evolve as the premier one day performance car show to excite, educate and inspire the most influential automotive consumers in the UK.

The foundation of TRAX is its massive support from car clubs throughout the UK and Europe with more than 3,600 of the best cars on display. The quality and variety on display is unrivalled, so expect an incredible turnout featuring everything from striped out track weapons to the very latest performance and tuned motors.

Last year's attendance was more than a little lastminute.dot.com, hopefully for 2014, we can improve on this! Whilst there undeniably some very chavved areas, such as the make-your-eardrums bleed audio retailers, amongst the dross, there are interesting gems.

Spare tickets or cancellations, please notify me as soon as possible, and I will organise their reallocation.

Paid:

Cherie - Puma / Fiesta ST
Dal - M3
Bentleya (2) - FRP or Focus ST
Neil - MX5
Pumababe & bodyguards - Puma (hopefully)
Dan - M3
Warren - Ka + 1
Evilrob - Puma Thunder

Cherie said:
Time: 06:30 am

Me! Me!

This years show was surprisingly good if you waded by the twats with some real gems about the place. Well worth a visit.

Date and prices have been confirmed, and you can also book your tickets now! :eek:k:

Might take the MPS again this year but I might try and borrow my bosses SL63 AMG for the weekend. Best not track it although it would be fun to show up all the little chavlettes..

I'm definitely in - I *supposedly* fly back on the 27th Aug. That said, I've never arrived back on time from a det yet...

I know there's still three months to go for the payment deadline, but I was hoping to have at least a couple more definites by now. :(

Dal said:
Might take the MPS again this year but I might try and borrow my bosses SL63 AMG for the weekend. Best not track it although it would be fun to show up all the little chavlettes..

Sold my MPS and the ex boss sold the AMG so won't be taking either now. Will take the Puma unless I get another car before then.. :cool:

Anyone else interested?

Any more?

Don't forget to PM Cherie your details if you do buy tickets :)

Cherie said:
Then send me a PM with the following as confirmation:
- e-mail address
- Number of tickets
- Number of stand passes required, the driver and reg. number of the car.

Back