Fiesta in the Park - Sunday 10th May **NEW LOCATION**

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherie

Fiesta in the Park 2015
Sunday 10th May
Wood Green Animal Shelter, Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire

The new venue is only about 10 minutes away from the previous location at Huntingdon Racecourse. With the added benefit (I presume) of being able to go and visit the various animals that the shelter has if you get tired of looking at cars!

Your Puma doesn't have to be in concours condition to be on the stand, but clean and tidy and in a reasonably presentable condition is all we ask. We don't mind rust, it's a Ford after all!

As with previous years, we'll meet nearby around 7am, where I'll hand out the tickets and passes, and we'll convoy to the show site. (Possibly a different location to previous years, we'll have a think about it as I want to try and avoid meeting too far away)

As it's such an early start, and a long day, I really would recommend stopping somewhere overnight if you've got a long drive to get down to Cambridgeshire.

Tickets

• Stand pass, driver & 1 passenger : £8
  • Additional passengers : £2 each
  • Show plaque : £1

Payment Options:

• As a 'gift' via Paypal to "[email protected]"
    (If you're not comfortable with sending as a gift, please ensure that you select to pay the fees, as I must send the exact amount to the organisers)
  • Direct bank transfer. Please PM me for the necessary details.

The deadline for me to submit our form is 28th February, so I'm going to leave this open until the very last minute.

If you're not sure how much to pay, or have any other questions, please just ask.

Attending:

• Pumababe
  • CherryVimto
  • grayfox
  • Steavie x2
  • Pumanoob
  • trueblue
  • Paulsmiffy
  • BigAl
  • alexb
  • S2
  • akamilly
  • Bentleya
  • Evilrob

Ok take a deep breath....although I have said that due to lack of finance I may not be able to put "buttercup" on the road for 2015, really sad to miss this event last year so......am looking at ways to be back on the road and will (hopefully) attend, after all you need at least one Millenium on the stand :)

Have just found out that..A..our friends are only 30 miles away and B...I am on holiday that week..cool :grin:

Awesome news, zinc! It is about time we had a Millie on the stand! :thumbs:

evilrob wrote
Awesome news, zinc! It is about time we had a Millie on the stand!

So no pressure then :grin:

2 new tyres on order soon then MOT early next year ready to tax around April.....all sounds so simple
Oh, also just been told my friends are actually even closer to the site, even more cool :thumbs:

My Millie was on the Project P club stand at Ford Fair this year but if you do bring Buttercup to FITP zinc then maybe we can have a millennium at each end of the stand, :grin:

Never been FITP before, think 2015 time to pop my cherry! (and maybe my zorst :twisted: .. without scaring the animals mind.. ha I'm such a softy)

Is it still going to be Pumas only on the stand? Mines sort of a direct descendant of the Puma?!

Pumas only on the stand I'm afraid for FITP and Ford Fair.

Trax is the exception as it's not a Ford show.

First post updated for payment details.

Deadline is 28th February. I absolutely must have all payments by this date, this is the organisers' deadline, not mine.

Has nobody confirmed their attendance yet?

I'm interested providing my Puma is on the road, but I'm not going to be a 'billy no mates' and turn up on my own! :-D

Nothing is confirmed (and hence on the 'attending' list) until payment has been received. :eek:k:

No Puma and doubt I'll have one by then if I'm considering one.. however I'll likely come along.

Received Yvonne. :eek:k: as usual, you're the first to pay! :lol:

Latest posts

Back