Fiesta in The Park 2015 **ESSENTIAL INFO**

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherie

Date:

Sunday 10th May 2015

Show Location:

Wood Green Animal Shelter, PE29 2NH

We will meet around the corner, same as previous years:

Meet Location:

Staples
St. Peters Rd
Huntingdon
PE29 7DZ

Time: between 06:00 and 07:00 at the meet point, with the aim to arrive at the showground well before 07:30

Google Map: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=PE29+7DZ&sll=52.34504,-0.170631&sspn=0.026689,0.076818&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Huntingdon+PE29+7DZ,+United+Kingdom&z=16" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MeetPoint1.jpg

Tickets
Tickets and stands passes will be handed out at the meet point, so you must come there first, we will then convoy the couple of miles to the showground together.

If for some reason you're going to be late, or not going to be able to attend at all, please let me know as much in advance as you can. If you're going to be late, someone will have to come to the gate with your ticket and stand pass, or if you can't make it, someone else might be able to take your place to the stand.

Things you'll need!

Cash
I'm not aware of cash machines on the site (I could be wrong, as it's a new location), so please remember to either bring some with you, or call in at the Tesco nearby that has cashpoints outside. Food, souvenirs, parts and spares, there's stands with all of it. You don't want to find that particular thing you've been after for ages, then realise you've not got any way of buying it! Some of the larger stands do sometimes have credit card facilities, but don't rely on it.

Camera
If you want photos that is... just remember to make sure it's charged or you have spare batteries.

Suncream
Even in May, you run the risk of getting burned. We are outside all day and there is very little shade to be had.

Cleaning stuff!
I don't know if water is available on site, I'd hope so with all the animals, but don't count on it being nearby. So if you want to give your puma a quick refresh, remember to bring all your essentials!

Which leads me neatly to the memorial trophy for the best car in show.

(yes, that's a mounted gear shaft out of a Puma gearbox - generously made by jacko)

So please make sure your car is looking at its best on the day. :eek:k:

and finally...

As it's an early start, I would recommend that those of you who are travelling a little bit further arrange accommodation for the night before.

I think that covers just about everything, however, if you've got any questions, please post them up in the original thread!

Route from meet point to show:

https://goo.gl/maps/hlOqO" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A141 > A14 > A1198

Details from the organiser:

17157051509_c401f2adc5_h.jpg

Wrist bands (one each) and stand pass:

17343286805_c861509fa9_h.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back