Trax - Silverstone Sunday 19th July 2015

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherie

TRAX.png

Sunday 19th July 2015
Silverstone

http://www.traxshows.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yes, you read the title correctly: July. The organisers of the show have had to bring the date of the show forward to July, as the British Moto GP has been moved from Donington to Silverstone on the original weekend they had planned. Needless to say the Facebook post is full of people complaining that they've booked hotel rooms etc already...

As this is a multi-marque event, it's open to all members regardless of the car you drive. This was us last year; not a single Puma on the stand, but still a good day out.
http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=26102" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tickets are £18.00 per person.
This includes the stand pass that is technically 'free'.

Paypal to [email protected]
(please ensure that you either select to pay the fees or as 'friends and family' so that I have the full amount to pay for the tickets - short payments will either be refunded, or you will be asked to send the difference)
Alternatively PM me for direct bank transfer details.

Payment deadline is 31st May 2015

• Cherie - Audi TT
  • Dal - M3

Well, we're doing well so far!! :lol:

Don't forget any car is welcome as Trax, it's really just an excuse to get good parking, rather than in the public car park for us!

Admitedly Trax is not as an important show as Ford Fair, but it is a good day out and I was hoping to have more than just Dal and me interested in going, considering club stands must have at least 5 cars...! :cry:

Afraid I'm going to be on holiday so won't be able to make it.

Deadline came and went over a fortnight ago with just Cherie and I so it's not happening anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back