Ford Fair - Sunday 2nd August 2015

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I might even pop down this year and see you all, although I'll have to park the Type R-ubbish in the public car park.

Dal said:
Davedrave said:
Mine and Errol's car's have got to go next to each other if the room allows, bit of a contest on who's wins.. :wink:

Wins what?

Oh nothing, my boy spoke with him about parking next to him at Ford Fair when they was at the 15th anniversary FRP event. Our Puma's are both some of the most modified Puma's out there so just to display what can be done really!

Hi yes would like to join u all as have just repaired my puma 235 and do not fancy parking it in any car park . Taking it on track at 4:20 so if u have a stand pass. Would like to pay for it cheers Paul

There's no payment necessary; you can have a spare pass. You will just need to make sure you're at the meet point on time in order to collect it.

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=177&t=28326" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks .but travelling from Doncaster have ticket for track day would I be able to come to your stand and collect pass,then drive up to your stand .my first ford show so don't know how everything works

Organisers like club stands to be complete by 8.30am / 9am as that's when the public are allowed in. Obviously drivers can make their way to track time after that.
Last year the organisers didn't give us enough room for all our cars so if you want to arrive late, there's no guarantee you'll actually fit on the space we have available.

Far better to get to the meet point at 6.30 - 6.45am and get into Silverstone just after 7am and before all the inevitable queueing starts and all get to the stand together and park up. You can then leave to go to your track time and come back knowing there's a space you just left.

inevitable queueing
And please don't think we're exaggerating when we say that if you're not there early, you could be queueing for an hour or two just to get in the gates.

Change of plan, something has just come up and I can't make it now :-(

Have a great day all :)

That queueing is half the reason I camp.
Whittlebury park has it`s own entrance.
Just fall out of bed and youre on the stand 15 minutes later...

it'll help to get an idea of how much stuff to take :) I've got a catering pack of bacon :lol: so if it doesn't get used I'll be eating bacon cuisine for the rest of the week!!

I`m sure Cherie can tell you how many tickets are sold,

cater for 1 each and the fatties will even out the veggies...

(I qualify as the former)

trublustu said:
I`m sure Cherie can tell you how many tickets are sold,

cater for 1 each and the fatties will even out the veggies...

(I qualify as the former)

You can count me in as a fatty too please!!! And I'm sure my friend who is driving the other Puma will be in the same camp!

Look forward to seeing you all at silly o clock on Sunday!

Latest posts

Back