Ford Fair - Sunday 2nd August 2015

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherie

FordFair2015.png

Sunday 2nd August 2015
Silverstone
http://www.fordfair.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's a Ford only show, and as usual its Pumas only on our stand for this.

Tickets will be handed out in person on the morning of the show at the meet point. I may need a volunteer for this, as neither Dal or I have a Puma, or even any other kind of Ford, we may not attend. This will be decided nearer the time and before the tickets are ordered!

Paid
  • Flying Scotsman
  • XAF x2
  • STEAVIE
  • trublustu
  • pumababe
  • trueblue x2
  • tuonokid
  • Davedrave
  • TGPlayer1
  • Marc Gill
  • Pumanoob
  • S2
  • Kimbosdavidual
  • McCloud85
  • Paulsmiffy
  • Darrenfrp049 x2

Ive already bought tickets and track time to this how will I be able to put my car on the stand?

I can order as many stand passes as there are tickets, so providing at least one person pays for a ticket for a passenger, I'll have one spare.

Okay no problem I'll be watching carefully then as would like to have my car on your stand this year.

I'm going to try and get a passenger this year, it's a long boring drive to do alone. So i'll keep you posted. But there were a few people with passengers last year so chances are you'll be fine.

Where will the meeting point be? I know this may be subject to change im just curious.

As said above ^^

For the last few years it's been the same place and time - no reason it won't be the same again:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=164&t=25514" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I soooooooooooooo!!! want to go this year to, but I'm afraid I can't :/ I'll be at home whit our then 2-3 weeks old daughter :D

Cartman said:
I soooooooooooooo!!! want to go this year to, but I'm afraid I can't :/ I'll be at home whit our then 2-3 weeks old daughter :D

Pfft. Need to get your priorities right!

I`ll most certainly be there again this year. (4 year running)
With a working car (unlike last years exploding gearbox the day before episode!!)
But...
I`ll be camping a Whittlebury Park again, which has it`s own dedicated entrance (no queues)
so I`ll be needing my tickets (2 entrance tickets and one stand pass) posting out to me again (as last year)
I`ll actually try to get to the stand on time this year (pesky gearbox)
so I dont end up plonked at the end of our stand (on someone elses!!)

Once you can confirm that you are good to post tickets I`ll pay my dues.
Looking forward to seeing you all there :grin:

trublustu said:
Once you can confirm that you are good to post tickets I`ll pay my dues.
Looking forward to seeing you all there :grin:

I can post again, seeing as you're camping, unless you want to pick them up on the way down - obviously dependant on which route you take and which day.
Puma Babe said:
I'll have to let you know a little bit closer to the cut off time. Not sure about holidays etc yet
No problem.

Hi Cherie, that's great, thanks.
Where are you based? I'll be coming down from Manchester and don't mind a modest detour at all.
Stu..

We're in Corby (just a few miles away from Rockingham ;)). There's no rush though, you've got a few months to make your decision. :eek:k:

After seeing the stand last year, I would really like to show my puma this year (first time considering showing), do all the puma's get to be on the same stand? I saw a few last year that weren't on the stand and dotted about in different places. I assume that its one pass for one car and tickets per person regardless of if the 2nd ticket it for a passenger in the same car? Also sounds silly but the car doesn't have to be like show room standard right? I saw some last year that looked liked they had never been driven!
Lindi :)

There were probably Pumas at Ford Fair that were there with different clubs, not just ProjectPuma. All the ProjectPuma Pumas park together yes.
One ticket per person, one stand ticket per car.
No it doesn't need to be showroom condition at all. As long as it's clean then we'll ignore the rust..lol

Latest posts

Back