Frp and Puma Gathering - Saturday 9th July 2016

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corsa

It's that time of year again, RS Combe is coming up!
If you would like to join a big annual FRP gathering, please read on.
This event is hosted by RS Owners Club Bristol and the club stand is RPOC.

The event takes place on Saturday July 9th at the Castle Combe race circuit
Advance* entry ticket to the show (each occupant of your car will require a ticket, including drivers) - £12.00pp
Children under 16 get in for free
(*Tickets on the day will be £15.00 pp)
No animals on site (accept guide dogs)

Due to the popularity of this event, I will be purchasing our tickets in advance; this allows our group of arriving Pumas to smoothly enter the site in one group without having to stop to buy tickets on the gate.

If you wish to attend on the stand being organised, please read the below:

You can pay by either using Paypal or by sending me a cheque. If you want to send a cheque please pm me for the address to send it to. I am also happy with cheques so that paypal fees are avoided
For Paypal (take out the spaces and change dot to .) happy dot kat dot guern @ gmail dot com
If you are unsure of my email please send me a PM and I will reply with it typed out.

Please send payment as a GIFT, you could if you prefer send me a cheque.
With your payment please include your name, Puma type, car registration number and forum name.

The pre-purchased tickets and stand passes will be handed out on the morning of the event at our pre-meet assembly point of Morrisons supermarket, Chippenham SN14 6UZ. This is a great place to grab breakfast and last-minute supplies, plus there is a BP petrol station on the entrance road to the store. Please be courteous to other users of the store car park.

Those attending should aim to arrive at Morrisons between 0815 - 0845hrs - the whole group will be leaving Morrisons at 0900hrs promptly.

For anyone thinking of staying the night before, there is a Premier Travel Inn just across the road from the Morrisons meeting point.

Closing date of entries is going to have to be Wednesday the 1st of June to allow me enough time to get our fees in without flapping. I have posted this in 5 places and will do my best to keep each post with one combined list of attendees. To read more about this great event there is a website http://www.rscombe.com

Who wants to come along to a great day out?

This is a static display.
There is track time at the event and details of track time can be found and booked directly on http://www.rscombe.com

It's a date for the dairy Saturday 9th July.
Can I book the sun to be out or is it too early for a sun dance.
The list so far:
PAID
Kate +1 FRP
Simon +1 FRP

Not PAID but interested
Gimmickyflea +4 FRP
Rayy FRP

Would be great to get loads out for the day.

That's great Paul.
8 FRPs coming and 3 interested, numbers are growing :)

There is just a little over 2 weeks to go until the closing date of when I can accept a pre booking for attending this great day out to the RSOC Bristol event at Castle Combe on the RPOC club stand. Whilst you can still buy tickets on the gate (not at the advance ticket price) what you can't get is a stand pass.
Advance tickets are £12.00 pp, under sixteen go free.
Please see the first post for all the details and if you have any questions please ask.
Looking forward to the day, got Puma, got camera, got sunscreen.

12 FRPs coming now and not long to go to the closing date for joining the stand.

14 FRPs now, closing date of joining the RPOC stand is getting close now. :grin:

Fast approaching cut off date to join the RPOC stand, I am posting the club stand ticket, pass request and payment on Wednesday 1st June.
If you want to join please submit payment before then.
All details are on the first post.

20 cars on the stand 18 FRPs.
Last chance to join the RPOC stand.
Tomorrow the 1st of June I will be posting the RPOC stand entry and payment in to the RS Combe 2016 organisers.

The RPOC stand submission is now posted. Entry to the event through me is now closed.
If there is anyone interested in comming please say and I will put you on a reserve list for a stand pass. However these are very limited and not certain that you would get a stand pass and a pass is not entry to the event only to park in the infield with the club.
Please DO NOT send me any money.
If you want to buy your own ticket before the event then you can do this on line at RSCombe.com or on the gate on the day.

Not too long now, 3 weeks today, yey 23 cars on the stand including a bright red Mustang.
On the day they'll be two fabulous trophies made by Simon, there will be prizes as well in the form of detailing products and frp parts sponsored by Alan at Pumabuild and Simon.
Trophies for the Best Standard FRP and Judges Choice award i.e. what inspires Alan and Simon either most modified, craziest mascot or anything else that grabs their attention.
Best I get working on mine so starting with getting the hoover onto it tomorrow.

Two weeks today. This morning up sharp and out for washing, then away under sheets to keep dust free and onwards to waxing.

The pre-purchased tickets and stand passes will be handed out on the morning of the event at our pre-meet assembly point of Morrisons supermarket, Chippenham SN14 6UZ. This is a great place to grab breakfast and last-minute supplies, plus there is a BP petrol station on the entrance road to the store. Please be courteous to other users of the store car park.

Those attending should aim to arrive at Morrisons between 0800 - 0845hrs - the group will be leaving Morrisons at 0900hrs sharp. If you are all ready earlier we will leave earlier.

Labels done going to QA them again in a day or two before printing.

I have a spare stand pass, this pass gets you onto the Racing Puma Owners Club stand where we have over 20 FRPs. The stand pass only gains access into the club stand parking area, entry tickets can be bought per adult at the gate.
Is there another Puma wanting to join in?
(I have posted this availablity elsewhere)

Greast news looks like these have gone now. To be confirmed tomorrow.
Edit: All gone, they have been allocated.

Back