Ford Fair - 7th August 2016 - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More than last year, but that was a fairly low turnout really. 2014 there was 20+.

Today is your last day for booking tickets!!!

If you want to go, you better book them today, or it's tough titties, you ain't getting on the stand unless someone drops out.

hi cherrie i want to come to the ford fair on the project puma stand and want to know if you can reserve me a ticket please i get paid on the 19th july hope to get some money sooner thankyou

Hi all -
sadly I missed the deadline.
If there's anyone that cannot make it for any reason, please let me know - I'll buy it from you.
Jon

I will do the long jurny from switzerland. Tickets ferry and hotel are booked. After a paint damage by cleaning the car the car is by mi new painter because the old one is the reason for the damage. Afther this i hope my litle wildcat is tidy enought for you.

I'm leaving mine right til the last minute
Cuz I like living on the edge!
Just a shame I can't do much with my alloys and rusty arches beforehand but oh well I'll be going for the least tidy award :wink:
She'll be going in the garage and having an exterior rust overhaul and alloy refurb once ford fairs out the way.
Sander's at the ready!

The organisers have finally confirmed today the total bookings. We have 22 pumas and some weird blue thing that we'll stick at the back of the stand out of the way! :-D

Really looking forward to this now, a Fordfair with no manic concours cleaning and a new crowd to talk to. I'll try and make the meeting point but if X373 ENK is not there at 630 don't wait for me, I'll go straight to site

I'll be bringing the millie which WILL be up for sale, so if anyone knows anyone or wants one themselves I will be up for negotiations. Will need to travel home in it though so can't "click and collect" on the day, sorry. Will bring all the paperwork I have for the car as well.

Sorry to hijack this post :oops:

redexr said:
I'll be bringing the millie which WILL be up for sale, so if anyone knows anyone or wants one themselves I will be up for negotiations.

Don't go getting any ideas Cherie!!! :p

Puma Babe said:
Cherie, will my ticket go to you as you ordered it (hopefully) ?
Yes, I'll print them, but I'll forward the email too if they're sent as attachments.

Latest posts

Back