Ford Fair 2017 - Should Project Puma go or not??

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
evilrob said:
It's the Puma's 20th Anniversary; I'm attempting to harness the power of the Ford Puma Owners Club Facebook group with nearly 3,500 members to try and get 100+ cars along. Because Puma.

Got about 50 interested parties so far, but that was just dipping my toe in the water - will really push it in the new year.

Thank you for speaking as a collective for the Ford Puma Owners Group Rob, I couldn't of put it better myself and I'm looking forward to pushing this in the new year and make it a fantastic day.

I fully intend to come along and be on the stand this year with my FRP (It will be the first time I've driven it since May 2015). I had a year out from Ford Fair last year and I decided to experience the show from the public car park the year before that. Mainly due to relationship breakdowns and not being in a great place mentally.

I agree with the majority and feeling we need to represent the Puma has a collective, although I don't agree on the price wise. It's an expensive day out once you've added petrol and food on top of the ticket price.

I think we should try and get a great big cake sorted for the day.........

I really wanted to go to ford fair this year but it always falls on an awkward date for me, Lucy's birthday is August the 5th and I'm actually away on a stag do for it this year.....

Actually really annoyed as I was well up for i this year! Never mind...again.

Mine's on the 3rd August - never stopped me since 2007 :lol: :p :lol:

If it's the 20th anniversary of the puma. Why don't they do a drive round track like they did with the RS500's

Thing is my mates was in the car park and I know of a few more that weren't at the show. It was under 40 cars if memory serves correct

stuvy said:
If it's the 20th anniversary of the puma. Why don't they do a drive round track like they did with the RS500's

Thing is my mates was in the car park and I know of a few more that weren't at the show. It was under 40 cars if memory serves correct

It's also the mk1 Focus RS 15th Anniversary year, so i'm unsure if the Puma will be overlooked because of this.

Bentleya said:
stuvy said:

It's also the mk1 Focus RS 15th Anniversary year, so i'm unsure if the Puma will be overlooked because of this.

If only we knew someone with a mint Mk1 FRS.... :grin:

Hey Guys
Well now that Sinisa will try to get there all the way from Croatia, maybe I should show the Danish flag.
Im in the planning stage and hopefully I will be there to meet you all

Will also do my best to get on the stand again this year with my own Puma. The blue one :)
All depends if it's not in bits at that time because I have something planned for it. :lol:

What we want to try and do for the 20th Aniversary is get a.line up of every year ref from.P to 52 and.all colour.options.and.special.editions. I can.provide.a.green.P.reg and give..it the restoration.project.theme.as it will certainly need trailer in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back