Pug206 arches

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nik88

Hi,

I know this has been posted hundreds of times but I'm really struggling to find some 206 arches online. I can see hundreds for the fiesta etc but on for the pug206 or puma. Could anybody link me?

I dont believe they are made for the Puma, several people have bought used 206 front wings and used those.

Front drivers 206 is used for passenger rear on the Puma iirc and vice versa

Some people have used Puma arch repair panels from this German company (use Google translate for English).
http://puma-schmiede.de/Shop/product_info.php/info/p68_Radlauf-Ersatzbleche-aus-Stahlblech-fuer-die-Hinterachse-.html/XTCsid/1f07525814505d868f9791024aaf30e0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
There is also a PDF (with pics) on installation, but only in German.

quest63 said:
I dont believe they are made for the Puma, several people have bought used 206 front wings and used those.

Front drivers 206 is used for passenger rear on the Puma iirc and vice versa

Spot on. I've just had mine done with the 206 front wings and the body shop said they were a nice fit. I got some from a local breakers yard although I had to do a bit of shopping around.

Here's a pic of how they look once done.

Puma_respray_day_two_5.jpg

Thanks guys, so am I just buying the 2 whole front wings and then let the bodyshop cut what they need?

The shape of the arches is very subtly different. They have a very faint kink at about the 2 o'clock position which only Puma-bores like me would notice. Otherwise, they're a dead ringer.

Latest posts

Back