1999 Puma 1.7 67k FSH

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2elliot

1999 Ford Puma 1.7 Moondust Silver – 67k FSH with huge file of receipts to prove. Taken off the road in Nov 13 and then SORN. Full 12 month MOT as of 30/3/15. Heated screen, air con, electric windows, etc.
I have owned this vehicle for 4 year, it was supposed to be a 2 week stop gap when I changed jobs and was waiting on a new company car, but you know how these things grow on you. It’s been serviced at the local Ford dealer when required and any parts that required replacing have been with either genuine Ford… new front lower wishbones, new drop links, new HCV, rear brakes rebuilt by dealer, ST150 front brakes, etc or I bought products from a top quality manufacturer… A.A.S. customer SS cat back exhaust (look them up on Google), Saches clutch kit, Good ridge hoses, etc. The front tyres have about 100 mile on them and the rears have a couple of thousand.

The car is not without faults… rust bubbles on both wheel arches and scattered over various body panels, scratches and small dings. It has had both sills repaired for the MOT. It only has one key, the one with the chip in it but no remote buttons, it was the only key that came with the car when I originally bought it.

Original sales invoice from 1999 is included; everything to back up mileage and history is available, mot certificates, tax discs, all present.
It put a smile on my face driving it to and from the MOT test station but unfortunately it must now be sold…

The car is in the North East and the price is £800… the exhaust was half that 3 year ago, sounds great though. PM via the site.

Took it for a good long drive, yesterday. What a fun car, you forget how good these motors are when you spend your working day in a modern rep chariot.

Reduced to £675. Got to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back