Better luck this time...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tobias Nisius

Hey there, bought my second thunder on Monday. First one sadly went to scrap after being wrecked way too bad..

It's Black, which actually isnt the colour I'd choose for a puma, but got a lovely paint job done last year!
100k on it, and all original for now. I payed 2450€ for it. Obviously too high if you ask in England.

I do have big plans on this one. It's gonna be like my silver thunder. Frp interior. 60/40 drop, Touchscreen radio and all pressure and temperature displays you can find lol

Enjoying it already tho lol
Im open for any ideas that come to your mind:)

Welcome aboard :thumbs:

Are you sure its a Thunder and not a Black Edition? or was black not its original colour?

oilburner said:
They never made the thunder in black unless it's been resprayed

... apparently it was resprayed last year so perhaps had a colour change then ? Also a Thunder would be 1.7 not 1.6 ?

Did they not have a surplus of the 1.6 engines left or something? Or they ran out of 1,7 engines. Something along those lines in sure...

Yeah that seems to be the case. So why break the habit of a lifetime and just grab whatever's there haha.

The thunder is the rare 1.6. It was originally silver but resprayed last year. It's a blast to drive :)

There were a small number of 1.6 thunders at the end of the run possibly due to a lack of 1.7 engines

Latest posts

Back