New Puma Owner :-)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TGCOTY1998

Hey all,

Always wanted one of these when I saw it on Top Gear for the first time when I was 18, now 34 I've finally got round to it!

It's a 1.7 in Silver and I'm looking forward to having some fun with it:

zhEjoGd.jpg

:cool:

Thanks all! I was planning to just keep it going with light maintenance but the more posts I read, the more tempting it gets to do lots more jobs to get it even tidier...

Robyorks said:
Hi and welcome!

Remember the old saying? If it ain't broke, don't fix it ;)

Rob.

The new saying could be: "if it ain't broke, don't look at the puma project threads!" ;)

Yep very true! One thing I do need to sort is the Cigarette Lighter Socket. If I plug in my Schosche ReVOLT its really quite wobbly and causes some earthing noise when listening to the phone on the stereo.

The lighter socket is on the heater assembly rather than the Ashtray - is it straightforward to replace?

Welcome! Looks lovely. You deserve a good one after so many years waiting. Hope you enjoy driving it as much as I do mine.

Welcome!

The more you look on this forum, the more you will want to do.

Just don't look at STEVIE's post! lol.

Welcome :)

There's so many options with these cars especially as they're relatively cheap to get hold of now, parts aren't expensive and modding is as expensive as you want it to be.

Latest posts

Back