FRP Duratec Turbo Project!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hummmh, that is one pretty durable engine plate, isn't it? :grin:

Top job, mate! Looking perfect. Wish I was nearer, I'd come over to have a look….

Just FUNtastic!

PS. I am really interested in that brake servo and how the brakes feel now!

Wild E. Coyote said:
Hummmh, that is one pretty durable engine plate, isn't it? :grin:

Top job, mate! Looking perfect. Wish I was nearer, I'd come over to have a look….

Just FUNtastic!

Ha ha, yes it is, i couldnt find this sort of quality in the UK so i had it made by a very special friend from Croatia!!! :lol:

Cibbie said:
Looking sweet mate cosworth bad-ass!

Ha ha thanks mate!!

I have so much love for this car and all of the unique touches. Nice work Errol.
Can't wait to see it back in the road!

Thanks guys!

Its so close to being back on the rd now! Gaz refurbished my coilovers, i wasnt quite happy with the zinc finish on them, it was dull so i painted the unthreaded parts white, probably not going to stay clean long!

I forgot to take pics of the fronts, but they are all fitted now and the puma is back on its wheels!

And the engine bay is complete except the radiator fan.

I had a sticky moment today, while bleeding the brakes, one of the bleed nipples snapped off inside the caliper, but managed to drill it out and replace it.

Also got word from Alan at Pumabuild that my bumper has arrived, but ive been really busy at work and not had time to go and collect it. the bumper needs building up so im going to collect it Tuesday and ill build it up ready for spraying! Shouldnt be long now!

You have been seriously busy!!

Hydro-dipped parts look awesome too. My other half looked into it for me a while back and wanted to have to go :lol: I might let her go for it on something..

Not long now then :grin:

Modded sump looks nice too.

I don't know what BHP will be now. I'll be looking really to increase torque low down. And increased BHP may be a result of that lol.

Thanks guys. I'm getting really close, just ordered the new parts for a power steering pipe as I went to start it the other day and it was leaking

I went to collect my bumper from Pumabuild on Tuesday, fits really well. I had to bond the inner panel in and cut out the grills. Its all done now so ill take it back for spraying when i get a day off.

The to do list now stands at : Fit rear wing
Fit rear mud/splash guards
Fit rear ABS sensors
Fit rad fan
Build power steering hose and fit
Fit front bumper when its painted.

Clean car, tweak the map and attempt a start up!

Back