Pixie's Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pixie

Well thought I had better get one started, since I am going to be making lots of changes to my little Vernon in the next few weeks :D

This is the sole picture that was on ebay , so I bought him :D £500 couldn't say no.
2eyketh.jpg

List of things to do :

*Paint Calipers Red DONE
*Change Discs & Pads DONE
*Drill Holes in Air box (temporarily) DONE
*Lower 40mm BOUGHT
*Spacers on Rear BOUGHT
*Project Puma Stickers (of course) BOUGHT
*New Headlights
*Rear Window Tints
*Paint Rocker Cover an Interesting Colour
*Buy a new aerial as mine snapped inside base :( BOUGHT
*Fit New Number plates BOUGHT
*Buy smoked side repeaters

thats all I can think of at the moment, But there will be more and any opinions are always welcome :D
Shall get some pictures up later! :D

Well 1, I name all my cars
and
2, He's a V reg and he's green
(green in french is Vert and in Spanish its Verde) sooooo it kinda comes from that lol :p

Right I found some pics on my I phone.

So he needed a new clutch , Everything about him was perfect other than the fact that after i'd paid the woman who i bought it off and she happily waved me down the street I realised the clutch had gone, luckily working the car parts trade I can get them cheap enough :D
So after a week in a squashed garage he was finally fixed :D
igz0p1.jpg

My 1st modification (kinda)
2cx6r82.jpg

My 2nd mod :)
33pejus.jpg

My other half bought me some show plates :D
21c8m1d.jpg

Pixie said:
*Buy a new aerial as mine snapped inside base :( BOUGHT

Mine did this too! :roll:

Well its about time you got a project thread up girl! Liking the show plates :eek:k:

The aerial arrived today got it for about £8 from a breakers , its a bloomin long aerial :/ I have bought a bee sting one to go on it though too lol :p
I know I love the show plates too, I saw someone had them at Fast Show and I instantly wanted them :D

Oh i only need the base i'll get another beesting one to go on again like i had before

And with regards to the show plates you've reminded me about some project puma ones i'm hopefully getting

Sparx said:
Oh i only need the base i'll get another beesting one to go on again like i had before

And with regards to the show plates you've reminded me about some project puma ones i'm hopefully getting

Just for yourself or as in for sale to ProjP members?

Well Cherie offered them with tickets to FITP so i don't know if they were a one off for the show or whether they can be made up. I'm sure you can probably get them though.

It'd be nice to be able to have a set :D
Although my next show I go to I will probably have the Pixie ones on :)
And I guess it'd only really work if you were on a ProjP stand :/ ??

Yea :lol: if you go to a show with midlands-cruise people might get confused :lol:

slayllian said:
sorry but why have you drilled 4 holes in the air box?

There isn't just 4 holes, there's about 12 to be fair.
Cause I wanted it to be noisier :D and it has worked :)

Latest posts

Back