short shifter gear linkages

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIPER

I believe i bought one from you by Ebay last month.
Waiting for delivery.

any pics?

(as per the forum rules - not a dig at you, but whichever mod was wearing his swastika when ive put adds up before :roll: )

Don't need pictures for a for sale Ad.

Just price, description, location and or postage costs.

Oh right I thought you meant they were too big or heavy or expensive for delivery or something :-D :-D

I hope to have it this week, as soon as I get it I will post some pict of the instalation.
cheers

Kizza said:
yeah you should be receiving your shifter soon viper if you havent already, i am guesing you are the delivery in portugal?

and ginger tom had the original just sold a couple to thezs crew on ebay, here is what one person had to say today....

Iv just took it for a roasting n alls i can say is if ya think standered zs shifters are good you'd defo love one of these!!feels crisp fresh n shorter i was surprised as i new zs came with short shift n took a gamble with one of these...really quite chuffed with it...specially for 50 notes

here is the facebook add

https://www.facebook.com/groups/189572511107224/729879950409808/?notif_t=group_comment_reply

need to make another batch now. only got one left in stock, seems like people cant get enough of them this year.

Yes, I´, the one in Portugal that bought your shifter :grin: :grin:
I didnt receive it yet, probably this week. I hope. :idea:

VIPER said:
Kizza said:
yeah you should be receiving your shifter soon viper if you havent already, i am guesing you are the delivery in portugal?

and ginger tom had the original just sold a couple to thezs crew on ebay, here is what one person had to say today....

Iv just took it for a roasting n alls i can say is if ya think standered zs shifters are good you'd defo love one of these!!feels crisp fresh n shorter i was surprised as i new zs came with short shift n took a gamble with one of these...really quite chuffed with it...specially for 50 notes

here is the facebook add

https://www.facebook.com/groups/189572511107224/729879950409808/?notif_t=group_comment_reply

need to make another batch now. only got one left in stock, seems like people cant get enough of them this year.

Yes, I´, the one in Portugal that bought your shifter :grin: :grin:
I didnt receive it yet, probably this week. I hope. :idea:

Hi Kizza

I still didn´t received my item! Already send you a message by Ebay complaning for that.
Please try to find out what went wrong in our deal.

VIPER said:
Hi Kizza

I still didn´t received my item! Already send you a message by Ebay complaning for that.
Please try to find out what went wrong in our deal.
I would like to point out that I had a deal with Kizza about some switches but he hasn't answered to me either for over a month. Luckily I didn't pay yet. Maybe he has some reason for this behavior?

Latest posts

Back