Kizza (FibreBuild)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grayfox

I'm posting this to hopefully get an update on what's happening with the Imtec Bonnet I paid for in November 2014, almost 2 and half months ago?

I understand there were personal issues around the xmas period but I getting very concerned over the lack of communication and broken promises given. I recieved a facebook message on the 12th Jan saying ''sorry i haven't been in touch neil. your bonet is booked in to be collected on 14/01/2015''

When I checked on the delivery date on the 20th Jan you messaged 3 days later saying you haven't been able to get out ot your unit and it will be posted on the 26th Jan.

10 days after the 26th and still no bonnet and no communication.

I'm sure you're a nice guy but you really don't think its right to treat paying customers like this..

Hope you get this sorted.

Ive been tempted to order parts from Kizza but the post's like this just put me off 100%

I know I had been longing for one of the FRP kits, which I would be in a position to get by end of this month but think I might just save my pennies instead.
It's a shame really, he could have a good monopoly going with FRP replica parts etc. And the S1600 kit (or is it Imtec?). Anyway, hope you get it sorted soon and I also hope that Kieran gets himself sorted with whatever is stalling his business.

After lots of investigating this comment was posted on his FibreBuild Facebook Page
Due to things out of my hands. I am shutting fibrebuild down. Im not saying that it will be closed down forever and wont be getting rid of my moulds. The current orders will be completed and sent out by the end of febuary and i am sorry for the delays over christmas. I have had to prolong production due to the cold weather and the low temps meaning i cant get to the unit. I will be carrying on building my puma and thankyou for all the business you all have sent my way and i have had alot of fun helping people out and making panels.

Cheers kieran

If I do get it end of Feb then ok but reckon it may well be too late to be fitted for Rockingham which I was well looking forward too! I've called/messaged his mobile, left facebook pm's and comments and pm and posts on here and heard nothing back still..

Flying Scotsman said:
With the complaints since the creation on this 'company', i'm surprised that the administrators allow this as an 'approved' trader. Standards.
If you check any of Kizza's posts, you'll see that he is not flagged as an approved trader. The details are still on the Sponsors page, but only Matt has access to update that, and he's been on holiday.

Did you pay via paypal?

You'd be better off requesting a refund for not recieving goods and then going here...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fibreglass-ford-puma-bonnet-Race-Rally-car-etc-/261736450052?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cf0b54804" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Same guy that makes the parts for Chris Birkbeck

As Cherie has mentioned, Kizza is not currently an approved trader. I hope that you receive the items for which you've paid.

It's a shame the originals are so expensive and rare. I will convert a standard Puma to a FRP one as I fancy one in a different colour. Ive got new genuine rear wings, front and rear bumpers so it's going to be Ford quality parts. Ive seen some of the fibreglass parts and quality is certainly questionable.

I hope that there is a genuine reason for the MIA and everything gets sorted soon cause there is nothing worse than someone being bumped.

Cheers

Ally

I bought one of these kits, and as mentioned above the quality wasn't there, I passed them on and started to buy the ford parts, expensive they are, but at least you'll know they'll fit and look good. Kieran is a really nice guy aswell, let's hope everything works out for everyone.

What I don't quite understand is he messaged me early Jan saying the bonnets all done and looks the dogs so don't know why he can't simply deliver it? I've even said I'll arrange for it to be collected at cost to me and still not recieved a response.

grayfox said:
What I don't quite understand is he messaged me early Jan saying the bonnets all done and looks the dogs so don't know why he can't simply deliver it? I've even said I'll arrange for it to be collected at cost to me and still not recieved a response.

Because it's probably not been done..

Ok I've received contact and it seems I'll be receiving my order before Rockingham after all.. fingers crossed.

Hello good people.

I have some bad news.
I have discovered via the grapevine that Kizza has wound up Fibrebuild and lost his unit.
With no facilities, I wouldn't have thought that any outstanding orders will be fulfilled.

I have only met him a couple of times and he doesn't strike me ad the type to deliberately have anyone over.
But we are where we are!

I only hope you do all get sorted in the end.

Text recieved from Steve (PerformancePuma) ...

.... :hide: :hide: :hide:

BONNETS ARRIVED!!!!!!! :happee: :happee: :happee:

I have renewed faith, hallelujah !!

I am really glad to hear that Neil..

I like to think im a pretty good judge of character and didn't think kizza was anything but a genuine guy :)

Not sure there is one. Possibly facebook, or his mobile. I can't see that he would be visiting the site much at the moment (if at all..)

Latest posts

Back