Standard shocks, condition is not important

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweep

So the time has come to break the Pumarse, I've been converted to Swedish power and need a big power 940 in my life, so I need some space!

I've got AP coilovers on that I'll be selling but I need a set of standard struts to take their place so I can roll it down the drive! Idiot me chucking mine in the skip :-(

They can be scrap ones for all I care as long as they fit and will allow me to get onto a trailer, eye mount if I remember correctly!

Ben.

Ben,

We have just taken ours off and replaced with AP coilovers! Nothing wrong with them and I think they are eye mount, I will check this evening. I can send these to you via UPS next day (Mon-Fri).

That'd be much appreciative! How much are we looking at?

orchid66 said:
How much you thinking for your AP's Ben?

Paul

I'm unsure until I get them off the car mate, they were only put on November last year so shouldn't be in bad nick, somewhere around £250 I should think.

Had a look and they are eye mount, £40 for all 4 struts? That will include delivery via UPS too. I can send them Monday.

STEAVIE said:
i might be interested in a deal if you fancy it?! where abouts are you based??

Quite possibly!

Peterborough.

Latest posts

Back