Lester front fogs in lower grill

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dogbox

I have now exhausted all avenues in the UK, Italy, Germany and Austria for some of these.

Anyone have some they would like to sell, they are worth £400 to me. Can collect from anywhere in UK.

iv found a number you could ring.. found them on a er, different forum.... dont fancy risking a ban, so im not gonna say it. lol

0845 388 7035.

i think someone who works for them or makes them joined up and commented..... could give the number a ring... although the thread i found was from 2008-2009 :-(

Chubz said:
iv found a number you could ring.. found them on a er, different forum.... dont fancy risking a ban, so im not gonna say it. lol

We don't ban people for mentioning other forums. :roll:

Thanks Chubz, that number is a dead end, no longer in use. Thanks for the suggestion though.
I'll leave the thread open, one day someone might come along..I think I'll always own a puma, so feel free to contact me as I will be interested.

I bought these for my first puma when I lived in Ireland around 2001, the looked ok, but after a time they started to melt the black surrounding, to fit then you cut the grill, and I put in a front fog light switch on the spare button on the dash, neat job, and looked good, but not very effective. Not seen them on any other car over here in the UK.

I tried them pumajay! They don't answer their emails or phone ever!
Also tried Pakfeifer in Austria. No longer in production they said. Thanks for your efforts mate.

Puma jay did kindly msg me about a set of these on a car that was for sale...sadly I didn't come on here for a couple of weeks and didn't see it in time and it sold.
So just bumping this thread in case anybody's looking :)

When I lived in Ireland around 2000, I bought these for my puma and fitted them, they looked good, but weren't that good when on, I found trying to adjust them so they didn't blind anybody was difficult, also the heat that they produced started to melt the plastic surround. Sadly when I came home to the UK, I sold the car, so there's a black 1.6out there with a set on them, I'm now restoring a 1.7, I've regretted selling it the 1.6 I bought as ex demonstrater, should have garaged it. Anyway, I wouldnt bother with them.

I had heard of them melting..
If I got my hands on some, I would probably take them to india or China on my travels and get a mould done in a better material and offer them to any puma owners who wanted some.
Would quite like to use them for drls.

I did find ages ago a company in the UK that stocked these lights.
I think the were a good couple of hundred quid but can't remember what company it was.

If I can dig the info out I'll post it on here but I can't promise anything. I've changed computers and cleared my Emails out since then!

If I remember correctly I paid a few hundred pound for them and got them from somewhere in England, can't remember now, best of luck anyway. If I get any information ill pass it on.

I emailed a company on ebay that had a paid of lester side skirts for sale and this was the reply...

The Lester foglight set for Ford Puma is no longer available and our last set was sold earlier this year. Attached photo shows the detail of the light set.
It may be that an auxiliary light set for another vehicle could be made to fit and if you could send an e-mail (address at bottom of our listings) I can suggest some possibilities worth investigating and send photos of potentially suitable light kits in stock.

I like these lights, I think they really suit the Puma and they're a nice little upgrade.

I'm sure I have a set of these somewhere but for the life of me I've no idea where they are.
They could even be in my mums garage but it would take me a month to find them :lol:

I'm going to have a crack at fabricating something over the next week or so.

I'll keep you updated :thumbs:

Ye let us know how you get on, I'd fit them again but would use them if that makes sence,

Looking forward to what you come up with jimfrp88!
I wish I had the time and the brains!

Not a lot of progress I'm afraid.

I'm confident I have fabricated a good bracket for the light assembly to sit on.
However, I'm struggling to get a bezel I'm happy with.
Might even have to get some made, but it's where and at what cost :lol:

Latest posts

Back