1.7 puma wanted

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crispy1980

Basically as per title, I'm back in the market fir a puma again. I'm after spending less than a grand and will consider any colour file model with the exception of a green one. Don't really fancy black either but wouldn't rule it out. Ideally Melina blue would be my first choice. I'm in stoke in Trent but will travel for the right Car. Cheers chris

got a thunder for £1200 in for sale section or £1000 if you bring your own wheels

I'm doing some jobs on my wife's puma before I move it on , it's a 51 plate 1.7 with 66,700 miles but it is black, it will have 4 brand new toyo proxes T1R tyres , new fuel filter ,fitted rear beam poly bushes and new front pads, oil + filter change before last mot which it's done 500 miles since last September, fitting a pair of rear dampers next weekend as one is weeping whilst it's been sat on the drive over winter , rear arches - whilst not perfect are good for a 13 year old car.
It's going to be £999 and I'm in north Stoke on Trent.

I could well be interested in looking, even though it's black. Only reason I don't really want black is that I've had one before.
@Adam I dud consider it as lpg would ve very useful, just nit sure on the green. Also, where is the,tank?
@1pd also would live tours, but I have no spare wheels to bring and a grand is very top if budget anyway, plus you two guys are a good drive away!

Tank is located underneath the car where the spare wheel normally is.

I still have the spare wheel I just left it in the garage and bought a tyre inflation can thing haha. If you really wanted a spare wheel you could just leave it in the boot.

crispy1980 said:
I could well be interested in looking, even though it's black. Only reason I don't really want black is that I've had one before.
@Adam I dud consider it as lpg would ve very useful, just nit sure on the green. Also, where is the,tank?
@1pd also would live tours, but I have no spare wheels to bring and a grand is very top if budget anyway, plus you two guys are a good drive away!

Pacific green really can grow on you it has to my mind when washed and polished a sort of candy finish to it and can look really tasty and classy

Latest posts

Back