roll cage

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrewbaugh

Hi guys im looking for an fia/msa roll cage for 2001 y reg ford puma, im on a small budget as i have a new born and im running out of build money, i can fit myself and collect buy really need help finding an official one cheap, ive already searched google and its way to expensive any advice welcome

You'll struggle to find one cheap, even the second hand ones fetch nearly new money.

Give Chris Birbeck a call, there the supplier for safety devices and are reasonably priced

Andrewbaugh said:
Hi guys im looking for an fia/msa roll cage for 2001 y reg ford puma, im on a small budget as i have a new born and im running out of build money, i can fit myself and collect buy really need help finding an official one cheap, ive already searched google and its way to expensive any advice welcome

I've got a bolt-in SD cage that's fully approved. I'll be selling it but still in the car at present and not back in the UK until early October. The price will be reasonable but I won't be giving it away. Drop me an email on [email protected] if of any interest to you.

Latest posts

Back