Puma Project by Strada

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow that looks really good inspiration to us all :grin: Google Translate is my friend :lol:

Which car was the inlet manifold taken from? For the chamber?

Unfortunately we do not know. I saw him in the junkyard. I liked the intake manifold, so I dismantled it. Origin of the engine do not know. I will try to find out.

the one from the scrappy looks like the inlet off a vauxhall cavalier 2.0 8valve, cant believe u chopped the frp inlet just for the adapater plate for the throttle body :shock: ive been searching for a frp inlet at a decent price for 6 months :'(

No, it's not an FRP inlet, I think the picture on page 6 is just to show you what one looks like.

imag0972_2_113.jpg

Looks like it might ave a GM logo on it? Great improvisation though :eek:k:

Agree with red, dam i would love to get an inlet, but in Portugal... Nothing .. Just looking on UK !
Anyway awesome project goin' there! :twisted:

ahh right i thought he had chopped the frp inlet for the mount for the throttle body :oops: wicked job with the gm one tho im thinking of doing the same the last frp inlet i seen went for 650 bucks!! using a GM inlet and choppin the standard 1.7 inlet would probaly cost less than 200 bucks :thumbs: top job

Haha that confused me.. someone agreed with me and I've not yet posted (scolled up and down twice to check!?!) :grin:

Loving the project :cool:

Absolutely inspirational! :cool:
Excellent work Strada, I have thoroughly enjoyed your build thread, even if I don't speak Czech, th pictures speak volumes.
Thanks for sharing. :grin:

Latest posts

Back