puma 1.7

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrpantz83

my 1.7 puma let me know what you think
2012-06-02154315.jpg

2012-06-02154309.jpg

2012-06-02154224.jpg

2012-06-02154202.jpg

2012-05-21202003.jpg

Love the seats - and your paintwork looks in great shape. My first Puma was red - but it had faded a bit in places and was generally a shed. Yours looks minty!

The propeller alloys in black look badass. :thumbs:

Looks better without the roof box! Is that for the pushchair?

I do like the red and black theme though, any more plans for it?

Welcome to ProjP by the way :eek:k:

Welcome to ProjP Mr Pants....

Certainly a different Puma to the normbut i like it.... And if you need a roofbox then you need a roofbox.... The puma doesnt have that much space for dead bodies in the boot so a roof box is probably ideal, plus any leakage then the paint colour can help with that.

Seats are very unique also, i do like very much.

Please be aware the above post is not typical of ProjectPuma, most members do not carry dead bodies in their roof boxes.
This would clearly be sick and disgusting as most members carry their children in there. :|

Looking good :)
Not keen on the rear spoiler but then again its personal preference :)
Welcome along dude! :thumbs:

Looks like you have a few mods on there, can see front seats, steering wheel, lowered, side skirts, rear discs, big exhaust, smoked repeaters and a spoiler. Let us know what else.
Noticed you have kept the original seatbelt storks in, presumably to pass MOTs, but do you swap the steering wheel back?

thanks for all the coments there will be loads to come ive started a project thread the roof box is just to gain space when i go away the seat belt storks are coming out i have a good place for mots as long as car is safe will always pass i always leave steering wheel on spoiler has grown on me but thinking carbon wrapped

I really like this car, just think the spoiler needs to go, as pixie said. Have the seats been recovered?

probly already seen it but which spoiler is f2 and frp splitter already have waiting to go on possibly fitted this weekend

lrrhood said:
Hi and welcome,
love the roof ( without the box) but sometimes needs must! :grin:

Oh yeah, didnt notice the box, thought somthing looked out of place :D

Latest posts

Back