Rear cubbyhole tray

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have got one in a box somewhere, not sure about the fastening screw... I can look if you want, scrapyard would be a good call

Sure please have a look, as for scrapyards I dont know I think they are a bit thin on the ground, trays not scrapyards lol

You mean the one between the seats? You do know that the plastic tray was only on the early Pumas?
You'll need to start cutting / reshaping to get one to fit the later ones..

My old V red didn't have one, neither did Cherie's W reg Milie, or our Thunder now.

V reg with an old phone in it:
ampinplacewide.jpg

Ive spent all day trying to photograph the one I dont have and I'm getting nowhere fast :-D

I dont have that piccie on this computer but will put it up later if no one else does first.

It sits in that recess in the carpet behind the handbrake and is black plastic with a bit of an edge and has a circular something in the middle which might be a like a mat screw

Dal said:
You mean the one between the seats? You do know that the plastic tray was only on the early Pumas?
You'll need to start cutting / reshaping to get one to fit the later ones..

Yep I guess, as above, what the recess in the carpet is different on later cars?

I tried the tray from Cherie's original R reg Puma in my then V reg car and it was too wide to fit. You could probably "bodge" it in, but it wasn't a straight fit.

Hmm Ill get the measurements off the Archbishop and check it out I dont want to do any bodging on a perfectly good carpet
for basically an ocd whim :)

Cheers

Should have known a thread about someone trying to put the wrong thing in the wrong hole would summon your Fnarring presence :grin:

I custom fitted one of these to my 2002 msb puma with only a small cut in the carpet.
This is the one i have if your interested, also i dont think the fixing screw fits on later models, just slot this into the place of your stanley knife incision

Back