1.7 THUNDER MAGNUM GREY 2002

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

piliff

Hi All
for sale, Magnum Grey 1.7 Thunder 2002, 51 plate 88k Service History MOT May.
Thunder Alloys, Full Black leather interior, Heated front & rear screens, air con, E/w and mirrors
6 cd dash player, puma mats.
full major service last july along with new cam belt and tensioner fitted.
recent new front discs/pads and rear brake overhaul. new brake pipes front to rear also done recently. heater valve works perfect as does everything on this puma.
finished in beautiful magnum grey paintwork and unmarked alloys with branded tyres all round with apx 5/6mm on all.
rear arches are unblemished as they were replaced apx a year ago and look fantastic, the sills are unblemished and 100% solid, underneath the car is again solid with no rust at all.
the interior is vertually unmarked and the leather is superb.
the puma drives fantastic, everything feels tight and correct, starts first time and pulls fantastic, everything works superbly and the car feels a lot lot newer than it actually is.
i have all 3 keys with the car, the V5, mot service history and some receipts, and also the original puma brochure.
i bought this puma as a stop gap while i was waiting for a qashqai to become available from a friend, and i wanted something fun and enjoyable, and the puma has not dissapointed at all.
its now surplus as we dont need to keep two cars.
i can forward photos from saturday when i will take some in the daylight.
£1350.00 a truly stunning Puma thunder
any further info please ask for details. call me on 07791906617
i am located in leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back