2001 Black 1.7 breaking - some new bits for sale, too

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Needed to drain the fuel out today (still had a full tank) and the damn thing has an anti syphon protector...

Still, where there's a will there's a way!

WP_20140831_12_24_22_Pro.jpg

Plenty of bits still knocking around.

Engine Covers

WP_20140831_12_23_33_Pro.jpg

Spare engine in various bits

WP_20140831_12_22_17_Pro.jpg

Engine in the car (New genuine timing belt/tensioner, waterpump, thermostat & housing, clutch and more)

WP_20140831_12_21_29_Pro.jpg

New front Calipers, pads and discs (mintex) - one less new looking as it was fitted to the car whilst it hasn't moved, so will clean up to new. Literally still 'unused' though

WP_20140831_12_20_57_Pro.jpg

Plus more. Moving away soon so need to get things shifted now

Hi CJ. PM'd you again about the headlights. Could you let me know how much your wanting for the engine cover too please?

Regards,
Rob.

Robyorks said:
Hi CJ. PM'd you again about the headlights. Could you let me know how much your wanting for the engine cover too please?

Regards,
Rob.

Apologies to your and/or anyone else that's not had a reply from me.

Been quite busy with getting my daily ready for its MOT, so not had much time to sort anything.

I can probably get the headlights and an engine cover to you for around £35 posted, but I'll have to double check how big a box I need to get it in and courier costs before rubber stamping it, should you be keen.

No problem at all mate. Just let me know when you have a final price please?

Don't know if you have used them before but myhermes seem quite reasonable ;)

Regards,
Rob.

Robyorks said:
No problem at all mate. Just let me know when you have a final price please?

Don't know if you have used them before but myhermes seem quite reasonable ;)

Regards,
Rob.

No probs - will possibly be saturday.

There's a few decent services out there at good prices, but I definitely avoid Yodel as they completely cocked up the coilover delivery - quite a lot of stress went there!

Robyorks said:
Hi CJ.

How are you getting on with pricing up that parcel for me?

Regards,
Rob.

apologies to your and/or anyone else I've not got back to.

Suffering with a really bad shoulder at the moment, so yet another obstacle slowing me down. I'll try and get some bits sorted this weekend though so bear with me!

Unfortunately I haven't been in a position where I could remove much more from the car, so it's now been scrapped/recycled.

What I have left is pretty much in this photo:

WP_20140923_17_17_50_Pro.jpg

All prices are plus postage

Headlights - £10 for the pair, just not sure how I'd box them up yet as they are quite large
Cam Covers - £10 each
Heater Panel with A/C - £5
Motorcraft Coil Pack - still mounted on coolant housing, slight crack in one terminal but makes no odds - £5
Motorcraft HT leads - £7
Random lot of Cam Gear including pulleys and bearing caps (bagged individually) - £25
New Mintex Discs & Pads, with new unused reconditioned calipers - these are the larger ones. All is unused, one disc is rusty and there's some coppergrease on the pads and one caliper from when I prepped for fitting. £65
Braided Hoses - been a lot of interest in these, one was test fitted and is a little dirty, others are new & unused - £27
Timing Kit set - This has the locking bars & pins, used and a little scruffy but do the job. Also includes 2 types of flywheel locking tool - £15

Also have some random crap like a bag of random parts and bolts, timing cover (seen in pic in bag), jack, oil air and pollen filters, new sump plug too. Additionally, as per pic, I have a ltd edition knob that was glued (I assume) to the shaft. With my little efforts I couldn't get it off. Offers on those bits.

Postage will depend on what/how much someone wants of it all I guess. I won't split the braided lines, nor the disc/pads/calipers as they're at a bargain price as is tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back