Any love for Saab?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grogee

I've inherited a 900. Sadly not a cool 80s one but a 1996 900 cabriolet. It's got no MoT and has been standing a while but it's been looked after so I think with a bit of gentle recomissioning it should be good to go. Only 72k miles, one lady owner!

Not generally a fan of convertibles but the electric hood is appealing (if I can fix intermittent fault) and it should be a comfy old barge.

Hoping there's not too much rust, I've not been able to see it up close yet but I couldn't say no to a free car!

Well done, I was offered a 2004 900 cabriolet for £100 last year, but it was an automatic and she hadn't tried the hood for years, she always had a full boot. Offered to find a buyer for her but she declined and had some work done and MOT'd, didn't use it, the battery went flat and she sold it for scrap !

I've inherited a 900. Sadly not a cool 80s one but a 1996 900 cabriolet. It's got no MoT and has been standing a while but it's been looked after so I think with a bit of gentle recomissioning it should be good to go. Only 72k miles, one lady owner!

Not generally a fan of convertibles but the electric hood is appealing (if I can fix intermittent fault) and it should be a comfy old barge.

Hoping there's not too much rust, I've not been able to see it up close yet but I couldn't say no to a free car!
Hi G

I had a 900t last year,,, sadly the welding was a lot more than i though... would love another one... v reliable driver though

Back