complete exhaust system upgrade (help please)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorenzo Zaga

hello guys, i have another question, i want to upgrade my exhaust system, it's the first time i do this type of work, and i choose gravity 4-2-1, a normal tube ( i have to choose, or the original or straight tube) and a sportex final back box, i see in the original exhaust manifold in the top there is an electric connector, what is? and with the 4-2-1 i have to decat? im new in this type of mods, anyone can help me? thanks :)

Have a look at this thread and also some of my others. It's not easy to fit a 4-2-1 manifold and keep a catalyst (needed for annual MoT inspections in the UK) but I did manage it.

https://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=32948&p=373985&hilit=Exhaust+manifold#p373985

ok, thanks, but if i want to remove the cat? i have to do a mod? and what is the electric connector in the top of the old manifold? thanks :?:

The sensor you are talking about is known as the O2, Lambda, HEGO - depending on the build date of your car you will have 1 or 2, pre and post cat.

Ok, many thanks, and when i put the 4-2-1 how can i do with this lambda sensor? I have to remove it? Thanks

Latest posts

Back