Cowley Classic Car Show On Tour National Drive It Day 25th April

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Woodward

As most events for this year have already been cancelled, this may be of interest. We did 2 of their runs last year, very well organised.
Start is at OX44 9PY, if you require any more info, send me a PM.
I'm in no way associated with the organisers, just a happy entrant. Planning on taking my Puma.

"Following two successful Drive It days in 2020, we are now arranging a “Cowley Classic Car Show on Tour” Drive It Day as part of National Drive It Day

It will start from Notcutts Garden Centre just south of Nuneham Courtney on Sunday 25th April.There will be two routes. The longer route will be around 60 miles and entrants should plan to leave Notcutts between 10.30 and 11.00. The shorter route will be around 20 to 30 miles and entrants should leave between 11.30 and 12 noon.

At the start you will be given directions for the route you have chosen – either the short or the long route.

Whilst there will be the opportunity to see the other entrants we must ask that you obey the coronavirus rules on meeting, social distancing and mask-wearing. By the 25th April up to 6 people from different households can meet, so please do not gather in large groups at the start and finish.

At both start and finish there are toilets and some catering.

To enter just click on the following link which will take you to the entry form. The entry fee is £10.

https://form.jotform.com/210774725421352

After entering, you will receive further information.

As with the normal Cowley Classic Car Show this is a charity event organised by Oxford Isis Rotary Club, with all profits going to charity.

I hope you can join us on April 25th.

Please share this with friends and fellow club members"

Had a great day today, the run was 60 miles over many varied roads, about 100 cars took part. So pleasant to actually do something "normal". My puma had a fair bit of attention from other drivers and as previously said, people always look at the rear arches first !

Attachments

• Puma web pic.jpg
    Puma web pic.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 21
When I got mine, I didn't recall ever seeing one in medium steel blue. Think the colour really suits the Puma. Still haven't seen another one in the colour. Haven't seen any Puma's on the road at all for month's, despite a trip to the Isle of Wight and currently in Pembrokeshire, both in my Puma.
Hope to see your one sometime in the future.

Latest posts

Back